24 résultats trouvés

par DRCW
15 févr. 2018, 07:30
Forum : FSX, Steam Edition & Prepar3D jusqu'à v3
Sujet : Problème nuages fsx
Réponses : 8
Vues : 3231

Re: Problème nuages fsx

Le problème est le moteur météo de FSX. REX est un programme de texture uniquement, et vous avez besoin d'un moteur météo. Le meilleur s'appelle Active Sky. Installez cela et vous obtiendrez des effets de gtreat en passant par les nuages, plus comme la vraie chose!
par DRCW
15 févr. 2018, 07:12
Sujet : memoire insufisante sous fsx
Réponses : 7
Vues : 3253

Re: memoire insufisante sous fsx

On dirait que vous avez trop de choses à faire pour que FSX le supporte. Le problème est appelé VAS (Virtual Address Space) FSX est un programme 32 bits, donc si vous avez chargé trop de programmes de paysages et de textures, ainsi que des avions supplémentaires, vous repoussez le programme à ses li...
par DRCW
26 oct. 2016, 01:28
Sujet : Trump nav1 radio
Réponses : 4
Vues : 2189

Re: Trump nav1 radio

There are two ways to fix the problem, but you can always use pop up radio stack from a working aircraft as a quick fix . Add this to your panel folder [Windowxx] BACKGROUND_COLOR=2,2,2 size_mm=156,308 position=8 visible=0 ident=RADIO_STACK_PANEL zorder=3 gauge00=Bendix_King_Radio!Bendix-King Radio ...
par DRCW
23 juin 2016, 20:54
Forum : Le bureau des geeks
Sujet : PC pour P3D/FSX ?
Réponses : 1
Vues : 1651

Re: PC pour P3D/FSX ?

First, if you can, build the computer yourself. You can get a computer worth $ 3000 if you buy the parts. Even if you don't know how to build one, find someone you know that does. Suggest you have a good processor that runs at 4.5 gig hz . At least 8 gigs of Ram , A high quality Video card with a mi...
par DRCW
12 déc. 2015, 00:37
Sujet : Problème au lancement
Réponses : 13
Vues : 4268

Re: Problème au lancement

Hello, Well you are not alone when it comes to FSX and Windows 10. The only thing I can recommend is to go back to a version of windows that works with this program. I use windows 7 64 bit. If you must have windows 10 then perhaps purchase windows 7 and use that for FSX. As I stated this program is ...
par DRCW
11 déc. 2015, 11:12

Hello, The drivers I have read about that are causing the most problem are Graphic Cards. If you purchased a computer before Windows 10 was released or updated it from Microsoft to windows 10 then you would need to go to the website of the manufacture of your graphics card and look for updates relat...
par DRCW
11 déc. 2015, 10:52
Sujet : Pilote automatique destabilisant l'avion
Réponses : 8
Vues : 3207

Re: Pilote automatique destabilisant l'avion

Hello again, Yes flying too slow can be a problem. The rule is no more than 250 knots at or below 10,000 ft. No more than 300 knots from 10,000 to 18000 feet after that while climbing above 18000 ft or in the USA called transition altitude that is where you can begin settings for your cruse speed. O...
par DRCW
07 déc. 2015, 07:49
Sujet : missions à partager
Réponses : 34
Vues : 8496

Re: missions à partager

Hello DRCW! I have not contacted them because all my missions are on AVSIM and not simvation. The most important was that i'll be able to upload my missions for everyone. Today, my missions Corsica Flight and Alps for VIP are both dowloaded about 300 times. Hope you'll understand my so bad english....
par DRCW
05 déc. 2015, 23:58
Sujet : missions à partager
Réponses : 34
Vues : 8496

Re: missions à partager

Hello again, First I am sorry I have not responded since you said the mission was in simvation. I thought that was it and all was well. I then started looking at my posts today and find it is not in the section " missions" at simvation. Have you contacted them to find out why? Is it in rev...
par DRCW
03 déc. 2015, 20:07

Hello, I would recommend not using Windows 10 but if you really need to use it, then most of the problems with FSX and Windows 10 are drivers. It is likely drivers for the graphic card that must be updated. Check driver updates for all your hardware, and then reinstall FSX Steam.
Cheers

Aller à la recherche avancée