- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Before I start, kudos on the Air Force One 747-8I add-on, it's the best add-on aircraft I run into Two questions for the group:
1) I figured out how to assign a joystick button (the trigger) to have my AF1 engine thrust reverser engage but I can't get all 4 throttles to spool up together once in reverse? Without that I only get the minimum 10% reverse thrust, not much help on a 6'000ft runway grrrrr
2) I have a two monitor system, the main monitor has the regular screen VC etc, the second I use for various Instrument views, it takes a while to setup everytime I play, I've tried saving the flight once setup but it does not save the second screen setup. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for this site, I like it!
Sadly, I can't help with that though that would be interesting. Have you by chance checked with any FSX Groups on FB? I know I'm in several and they seem to be knowledgeable (on most things......on others they're about as useful as tits on a bull....).
American Airways VA
Hey, the FSX assign matrix is rather low level for joy sticks and certain flight gear. But you could try the following...Go into the button and key assign and pan down to the section where you see F2 (The Reverse key ) Highlight that section, and push the trigger key on your joystick . If it reacts and you see it change, the trigger button will become the reverse key . Good luck
That is how I assigned the joystick button to reverse however even if I set repeat to max the reverse thrust never exceeds 10%, the minute I increase thrust using the joystick thrust control while in reverse it just cancels reverse and throttles up normally, not exactly what your looking for on a landing runout. Thanks for the input thou, I appreciate it!!!!
- Not Allowed: to create new topic.
- Not Allowed: to reply.
- Not Allowed: to add attachements.
- Not Allowed: to edit your message.