Avions i cockpits sense textures

N’hi ha milers add-ona la web per al clàssic FSX i Prepar3D v1 a v3. Enlaireu des de qualsevol part del món per volar alguns dels avions més emblemàtics del món cap a qualsevol de les 24,000 destinacions.
jossmi
Missatges: 2
Registrat: 15 de setembre de 2020, a les 02:12

Publicació no llegida by jossmi »

This is my first message, and I want to say how much I love this site! I must have downloaded 20-25 planes and each was simple to install and the vast majority performed flawlessly. With the exception of 3 or 4 of them. They load without textures, neither the cockpit nor the liveries show up. It makes everything look like a blank white piece of plastic. The planes with missing textures share only one characteristic in common, they are all Russian planes. The Tu-154 works fine, but that is the single exception. Has anybody else encountered this?

The one possibility which crossed my mind would be the Cyrillic alphabet. Is it possible somewhere in one of the configuration files the creators used a character that has no equivalent in the Latin alphabet? Could that be causing the textures not to load?

Thanks in advance for your assistance and thanks yet again for putting together such a user friendly amazing site packed full of awesome stuff!
El fitxer adjunt sample.jpg ja no està disponible
El fitxer adjunt sample.jpg ja no està disponible
Arxius adjunts
sample.jpg
sample.jpg (40.63 KiB) Viewed 563 times

jossmi
Missatges: 2
Registrat: 15 de setembre de 2020, a les 02:12

Publicació no llegida by jossmi »

I am trying my best to research the problem myself, and i found something that may be of interest. If i use windows explorer and open the directory for the textures of a plane, the ones that work all quickly create a thumbnail as their icon, just like it does for any picture file. However on the planes with texture problems, its only able to make a thumbnail for about 25% of them.

its seems to be a type of image compression that windows does not recognize. GIMP gives me this code when attempting to open the .bmp files:

[center]Unsupported compression (861165636)[/center]

I am guessing this may be a big part of the problem, but I am no closer to being able to fix it. Perhaps somebody has encountered this before.

Publica resposta

Torna a “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Edició Steam i Prepar3D fins a v3 ”