Algú ha suprimit el meu tema. Per què?

Tens algun comentari o aportació per compartir?
No siguis tímid i envia'ns una nota. Volem saber de tu i tractar de fer del nostre lloc el millor i més fàcil d'usar per als nostres membres i convidats com.
hasgül
Missatges: 22
Registrat: 01 jul 2018, 02:47

Publicació no llegida by hasgül »

Vaig fer una publicació sobre la sèrie clàssica de Posky 747, però la meva publicació s'ha suprimit. per què s’elimina? Només va ser un suggeriment. no una cosa d’insultar. Vaig demanar un suggeriment i es va eliminar en un dia. Per què?

StonewallUSMC
Missatges: 18
Registrat: 04 d’octubre de 2017, 03:29

Publicació no llegida by StonewallUSMC »

de vegades passa, dubto que obtindreu una resposta aquí excepte d'un usuari, contacteu-hi directament i estic segur que tindran un motiu per error o per algun altre motiu.

rikoooo
Administrador global
Missatges: 514
Registrat: 09 de setembre de 2011, a les 10:03
Lloguer: SUÏSSA
Poseu-vos en contacte amb:

Re: algú ha suprimit el meu tema. Per què?

Publicació no llegida by rikoooo »

Hola,

La raó és perquè esteu preguntant sobre el Posky 747 classic VC a tot arreu, a la meva pàgina de Facebook, al fòrum i per pàgina de contacte. Senyor, he entès el que voleu, si us plau, no utilitzeu la tècnica de correu brossa per obligar la gent a llegir el vostre missatge;

747 Classic VC no és la meva prioritat ara mateix, si treballo en aquest projecte, us ho faré saber.

Gràcies
Bon vols - Vols feliços

Erik - Admin

hasgül

rikoooo va escriure:
25 de setembre de 2020, a les 10:31
Hola,

La raó és perquè esteu preguntant sobre el Posky 747 classic VC a tot arreu, a la meva pàgina de Facebook, al fòrum i per pàgina de contacte. Senyor, he entès el que voleu, si us plau, no utilitzeu la tècnica de correu brossa per obligar la gent a llegir el vostre missatge;

747 Classic VC no és la meva prioritat ara mateix, si treballo en aquest projecte, us ho faré saber.

Gràcies
moltes gràcies home, ets el millor.

hasgül

rikoooo va escriure:
Hola,

Gràcies
Hola Rikoooo, he trobat alguna cosa que pot ser útil. és sobre 747. Aquí teniu l'enllaç: https://www.fs2000.org/2020/10/04/fsx-p ... e-package/
penso que és FSX Nadiu. Encara no ho he provat i crec que no té cap VC, però potser l'únic que pot necessitar és un VC. ho intentaré més endavant. Moltes gràcies senyor.

hasgül

rikoooo va escriure:
Hola,

Gràcies
ACTUALITZACIÓ: no té VC, accelera una mica lent, la utilitat posky no funciona i el so no funciona. He canviat els sons amb els motors 747-100 PW que funcionaven. Faltaven indicadors al tauler 2D, així que vaig copiar i enganxar la carpeta del tauler que funcionava. més FPS podria ser millor. en cas contrari, igual que altres. gràcies senyor.

StonewallUSMC

On your FPS, there are afew things you can do to speed up your system, most are basic. Understand that no matter how large a system is, it has confines on what it is able to do. To note, every single thing added on to a system has an effect, especially photogenic glamour, trivial seemingly but will definitely take away from the throttle of your system.

First is your screen, all of those shortcuts on your screen other than your toolbar take away, because when you bring anything up like the simulator, all of that is directly underneath. so, eliminate shortcuts that you dont need.
Secondly is appearance, and RAM, a computer uses the screen as additional RAM, and most users dont have any idea of that, and you can incease the Ram by the screen. Go into your Control Panel to Appearances, a checkbox will come up, and on that choose for Performance, that will eliminate 25 % of the issue.

Third, go into System Properties . in Advanced you will see a setting for page, it will have a default setting like minimum allowed 16MB and recommended 2965. I have the first set at 12000 and Max set at 47000, and that takes care of that.

Fourth is go into your FSX CFG which is found in %appdata% FSX click and you will see the Flight Simulator heading go into that and the is your CFG file, at the very top place MEMFIX=1 that will solve issues with memory as it pertains to the FSX programa.

Fifth is before you start the FSX go to search and type %temp%, when that comes up all temp useless files will be deleted excluding those you cant, which wont matter.

Sixth, To eliminate slow and erratic activity on the computer like glitches, your system is sluggish, and if like most youll will do a billion downloads, realize much doesnt meet up to your expectations and youll delete it. No matter what youve ever deleted and or anyone else thats had or used the computer its all there, and if the system wasnt wiped, its all still there. To do the next step theres one thing to remember, backups are important so always make sure to backup your system when its perfect as it can be and do the backup on a USB. Now take the mouse up to the recycle bim and right click, select delete permanently. Now to note, that when you do this the deleted file is unrecoverable, and the Windows will still begin to wipe it.

If you want to actually clean your computer theres a way to do it and take the trash out, rather than delete the files send them to your extra USB, load all the garbage you dont want and take it to the library and delete it on the library computer, they have security and all data is deleted daily, and you wont have to deal with it. You will always have SHADOW copies, and you cant get to them without specific programs and apps, and I cant name them here, its considered spamming, I use a Department of Defense Security System and everything i dont want i incinerate according to Govt Specs and nothing is recoverable and i always have about 5 backups and every month i delete then incinerate the oldest ones.

If you have any other questions like HOW DO I TRANSFER ALL OF MY FSX OR MSFS2020 TO A NEW COMPUTER OR THE SAME COMPUTER AFTER AN UPGRADE WITHOUT LOSING ANY FILES WHATSOEVER? leave it here, and Ill get to it. Semper Fidelis.

hasgül

StonewallUSMC va escriure:
21 d’octubre de 2020, 05:27
On your FPS, there are afew things you can do to speed up your system, most are basic. Understand that no matter how large a system is, it has confines on what it is able to do. To note, every single thing added on to a system has an effect, especially photogenic glamour, trivial seemingly but will definitely take away from the throttle of your system.

First is your screen, all of those shortcuts on your screen other than your toolbar take away, because when you bring anything up like the simulator, all of that is directly underneath. so, eliminate shortcuts that you dont need.
Secondly is appearance, and RAM, a computer uses the screen as additional RAM, and most users dont have any idea of that, and you can incease the Ram by the screen. Go into your Control Panel to Appearances, a checkbox will come up, and on that choose for Performance, that will eliminate 25 % of the issue.

Third, go into System Properties . in Advanced you will see a setting for page, it will have a default setting like minimum allowed 16MB and recommended 2965. I have the first set at 12000 and Max set at 47000, and that takes care of that.

Fourth is go into your FSX CFG which is found in %appdata% FSX click and you will see the Flight Simulator heading go into that and the is your CFG file, at the very top place MEMFIX=1 that will solve issues with memory as it pertains to the FSX programa.

Fifth is before you start the FSX go to search and type %temp%, when that comes up all temp useless files will be deleted excluding those you cant, which wont matter.

Sixth, To eliminate slow and erratic activity on the computer like glitches, your system is sluggish, and if like most youll will do a billion downloads, realize much doesnt meet up to your expectations and youll delete it. No matter what youve ever deleted and or anyone else thats had or used the computer its all there, and if the system wasnt wiped, its all still there. To do the next step theres one thing to remember, backups are important so always make sure to backup your system when its perfect as it can be and do the backup on a USB. Now take the mouse up to the recycle bim and right click, select delete permanently. Now to note, that when you do this the deleted file is unrecoverable, and the Windows will still begin to wipe it.

If you want to actually clean your computer theres a way to do it and take the trash out, rather than delete the files send them to your extra USB, load all the garbage you dont want and take it to the library and delete it on the library computer, they have security and all data is deleted daily, and you wont have to deal with it. You will always have SHADOW copies, and you cant get to them without specific programs and apps, and I cant name them here, its considered spamming, I use a Department of Defense Security System and everything i dont want i incinerate according to Govt Specs and nothing is recoverable and i always have about 5 backups and every month i delete then incinerate the oldest ones.

If you have any other questions like HOW DO I TRANSFER ALL OF MY FSX OR MSFS2020 TO A NEW COMPUTER OR THE SAME COMPUTER AFTER AN UPGRADE WITHOUT LOSING ANY FILES WHATSOEVER? leave it here, and Ill get to it. Semper Fidelis.
thanks, I already edited my FSX.CFG file and I got low spec texture files from AVSIM, now 20-25FPS on ground, 30-40FPS on air. FPS is ok but the main problem is the VC. I have found a converted 747-100, up to P3Dv5 (I will still use FSX) and I don't know how to merge a VC.the link is on this topic. if you know how to merge a VC, your help will be greatly appreciated. that's the main problem. my topic wasn't deleted, it was temporarily taken out.

hasgül

StonewallUSMC va escriure:
21 d’octubre de 2020, 05:27

here is another link for the FSX Native 747-100. https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... 47&x=0&y=0 this one is more sluggish at accelerating. Posky Utility doesn't work. I have added the sound file from Rikoooo 747-100 pack. I tried the plane on the other link, which had no gauges and sounds. I didn't try this link. thank you sir.

StonewallUSMC

What you have to do is find a cc that is compatible with the version you are using and install that . The newer the platform the less chance of finding what you need. Whenever it comes to a new application, and a new platform I've learned to wait. My experience with FSX and having to deal with shoddy development in 2006 and what the community had to go through to bring it up to modern standards is how the MSFS 2020 came into being. It was all very much like a medium based base project, very cartoony out of the box.

What I usually do is wait out purchasing a new version until I read up what the issues are and wait for the major glitches to be resolved and the updates and upgraded applied. The P3d application has so many updates I won't go near it, wayyyy too much. As far as the new 2020, there are issues, not the same in each country literally , and that's something to be expected.

bloquejat

Torna a "Quadre de suggeriments"