B52 connect problem

Lockheed Martin offers us Prepar3D v4 and v5 now native for 64-bit systems and VR compatible. Prepar3D engages users in immersive training through realistic environments. Ideal for commercial, academic, professional, or military instruction.
coull

B52 connect problem

Unread post by coull »

Hi all.Marcus here.Just wondering if anyone has had issues with the Boeing B-52H CONECT Package FSX & P3D.It does show here compatible with prepar3d v4 but in mine after installing it didn't show any pictures in the choice file and crashed when I tried to load it.Hope to hear from some one soon.
rikoooo
Administrateur global

B52 connect problem

Unread post by rikoooo »

Hi Marcus,

Interesting what you said, I have checked this file and for sure it's not compatible with Prepar3D v4, however, the author of the update (David Robles) pretend it was updated to FSX NATIVE with MCX software but it is DEFINITIVELY NOT. The models are still from FS2004. So, now I can state it's compatible with FSX and P3D up to VERSION 3 (not 4). I have updated the page to reflect the truth.

Thank you to bringing this issue to me.
Bon vols - Happy Flights

Erik - Admin
coull

B52 connect problem

Unread post by coull »

Cheers Erik.Yeah.Can be hard at times till you hear from someone that finds its not working.I'll let you know when I come across some others.

Return to “Prepar3D v4 and v5 (64 bits)”