Embraer ERJ 145 Multi-livery FSX & P3D

Lockheed Martin offers us Prepar3D v4 and v5 now native for 64-bit systems and VR compatible. Prepar3D engages users in immersive training through realistic environments. Ideal for commercial, academic, professional, or military instruction.
Northwest102

Unread post by Northwest102 »

Does the nosewheel turn on the ERJ-145 or is it stuck straight in the simulation?

Thank you,

Nitrical

Unread post by Nitrical »

It isn't stuck.

The nosewheel works fine when you load your flight from the main manu with that plane. It stops working when you have landed.

In a few cases it even worked fine after landing. I thought it has something to do with the force of the landing. Either land to soft or to hard, and it doesn't work.
I must admit I am not the person to read release notes and manuals, so I do not know what it says in there.
My system is currently boxed up for another few weeks, so I wasn't able to fully test my theory about this.

Northwest102

Re: Embraer ERJ 145 Multi-livery FSX & P3D

Hi Nitrical,
Sounds good. I'm just looking for models where you can see the nose gear steer if possible. Mainly for realism. Thank you though!

Oniel

Unread post by Oniel »

Hi Northwest102! When you say you are looking for ‘models’ with realistic nose gear steering. Are you talking about any model or ERJ specific?

Northwest102

Hi Oniel,
Any model. I tend to fly aircraft that are more corporate or house livery. When I was flying in FS2002 the nosewheel not turning was not such a big deal. Flying in P3Dv4.5+ I'd like to bring the realism up just a bit. Ideally I'd love to find an all white or corporate Airbus A320 or A321 with winglets but have been unable to find one.

Oniel

Unread post by Oniel »

Ok so far the best freeware A32X with the best nosegear steering for such an addon i know is the Project Airbus. You can find a very good pack here:
https://library.avsim.net/search.php?Se ... &Go=Search

Return to “Prepar3D v4 and v5 (64 bits)”