Question

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
Mathew3120

Question

Unread post by Mathew3120 »

I wanted to ask a question about the installers,when you guys update your installers for the addons.Will the old installers still be able to download the addons or do I have to download the addon again with the new installer.
rikoooo
Administrateur global

Question

Unread post by rikoooo »

Hello Mathew,

You must download the addon again, new installers are ready for latest P3D and FSX Steam, start from installer version 10.

Happy flight
Bon vols - Happy Flights

Erik - Admin
rufgar

Question.Fsx-steam

Unread post by rufgar »

Hi. I recently downloaded pilatus pc-9 from your store and the default destination folder was limited to fsx and not fsx-steam. I copied and pasted to fsx-steam and it works well except for the gauges. Is there a patch for this or do i have to download again ? Thanks.
Gh0stRider203
Elite Member
Elite Member

Question.Fsx-steam

Unread post by Gh0stRider203 »

rufgar wrote:Hi. I recently downloaded pilatus pc-9 from your store and the default destination folder was limited to fsx and not fsx-steam. I copied and pasted to fsx-steam and it works well except for the gauges. Is there a patch for this or do i have to download again ? Thanks.

so the gauges didn't install, is what you're saying? Just wanna make sure we're on the same page before I start suggesting stuff :)
rufgar

Question

Unread post by rufgar »

Yes cockpits are there there but gauges don't work.
Gh0stRider203
Elite Member
Elite Member

Question

hmmm ok.

well, while I'm running Gold Edition, from what I understand while it does install in a different directory than Steam, MY Understanding is that ONCE you get to the FSX directory in steam, everything is the same (PLEASE correct Me if I'm wrong).

You should just be able to install it like normal, then just move everything to the proper folders. I'm guessing this is what you did?

You'll have to forgive Me lol I've never used FSX Steam Edition lol GOD knows IF I ever have to get it, it's gonna be a ROYAL pain in the ahem you know what with all the...ahhh stuff I have lmao I mean..My FSX folder is only erm 67.2 gigs....lol
rufgar

Question

Unread post by rufgar »

It can't install directly to fsx-steam. Must be copied from fsx. This means a separate gauges config must be created for them to work. None of my gauges from fsx will work in steam.
CALL
rufgar

Question

Unread post by rufgar »

It can't install directly to fsx-steam. Must be copied from fsx. This means a separate gauges config must be created for them to work. None of my gauges from fsx will work in steam.
Gh0stRider203
Elite Member
Elite Member

Question

there SHOULD (at least in theory) be a gauges folder in the steam version....

Lemme get hold of some buddies, maybe they can help better than Me :)
rufgar

Question

Unread post by rufgar »

Thanks mate much appreciated

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”