The Planes aren't cathing the glide slope.

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
geniousabhishe1

Unread post by geniousabhishe1 »

Actually i downloaded 737 164 livery base pack and B787 base pack and when i fly that i find out that it isn't catching the glide slope. It automatically lines up with the runway but it doesn't captures the glide slope.
Gh0stRider203
Elite Member
Elite Member

Unread post by Gh0stRider203 »

Good morning (ok well technically afternoon here in Texas).

I tend to fly the B747-400LCF most of the time, and have noticed that as well with MOST of My aircraft. I'm not sure why that is, honestly. I tend to be pretty good about "flying the ball" manually, but to be honest...I wouldn't trust a computer to do it for Me lol I know the uh QW757 will do it, but it honestly makes Me nervous lol
Tonny0909
Most used simulator: FSX

Unread post by Tonny0909 »

Make sure that when you put "Approach" on, you disable "ALT HLD"
JanneAir15

Unread post by JanneAir15 »

Aa... now I do know why I had problems with the Project Airbus A380. Thank you very much for helping again Tonny0909! :cheer:

-JanneAir15
geniousabhishe1

Unread post by geniousabhishe1 »

Thanks for your suggestion but my problems vanished when i got sp2 installed on my system.
WilliamB

Unread post by WilliamB »

I had this problem before and the best way to deal with it is to either establish on the localiser earlier and at the same height or the same distance from the runway but lower in altitude. Also what may help is if as soon as you establish on the ILS click approach Hold. try these and if they don't do the trick watch on youtube or somewhere else. Most localisers are at around 2000-2500ft as the best place to be. Give them all ago.
Regards
Will

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”