NEW GUY NEEDS HELP AI Downloads to populate airports, KLAS, KJFK & More Question

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
PROSTOCK

NEW GUY NEEDS HELP AI Downloads to populate airports, KLAS, KJFK & More Question

Unread post by PROSTOCK »

FSX-SE Windows 10 - I downloaded KLAX Airport today & took a look around. Great scenery but was a bit disappointed at the lack of AI and activity around the airport. I have my settings on Full 100% of everything with good frame rates. My question: Is there an AI download available that will populate all airports or selective airports? I have not found any and don't know where else to look. Thank you for any help.
hofnerguy

Unread post by hofnerguy »

I wish i knew...I have the same issue
Lingwell18

Unread post by Lingwell18 »

Hi

this might help https://www.justflight.com/product/traffic-global. Just flight used to do another one called Traffic 360..which i think is excellent. provides planes, airport vehicle, servuices and civvy traffic on roads/motorways etc. My los angeles with traffic 360 is a sight to behold. I think they've diosconitinued traffic 360..might be able to get a boxed version on ebay/amazon.

best of luck.

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”