FLIGHT Sim 2020 wish list. What Aircraft would you like to see down the road?

Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
SMOKE@STORM

FLIGHT Sim 2020 wish list. What Aircraft would you like to see down the road?

Unread post by SMOKE@STORM »

Hi,
Just curious what others would like to see created down the road as we take on this new sim.
I'd love to see a Concorde, various WWII aircraft, the Blue Angels and yet, helicopters.
Toss your thoughts and wishes out here.
Take care and Pleasant flying!
-Mark

Attention Rikoooo: Please feel free to move this if, by my ignorance, did not place it on the correct forum. Apologies for my error.

Huey

Re: FLIGHT Sim 2020 wish list. What Aircraft would you like to see down the road?

Unread post by Huey »

I would definitely like to see an F-18, Super Hornet or not. Any version would be nice.

catsrule

Re: FLIGHT Sim 2020 wish list. What Aircraft would you like to see down the road?

Unread post by catsrule »

definitely a good old DC3

lenny100

Unread post by lenny100 »

a nice sst and brabazon would suit me

fflorent

Unread post by fflorent »

i'm looking for several aircrafts:
small: ultralights ( shark, Tetras...)
military: Skyraider, Mirage F1, Rafale...
old: Constellation
liners: A350, A380

I've recently download a rutan quickie for msfs 2020 and bought the MB 339, so, work is going on, we will see other products soon

Doccameron

Unread post by Doccameron »

Would absolutely like to see ( Douglas C-47R Skytrain from Manfred Jahn and team) That was one of the best freeware aircraft I have downloaded and a dream to fly. The ones that are for fs2020 on the internet are not Manfred Jahn and the team.
Doc

Flightsimboy69

Unread post by Flightsimboy69 »

Want to have Transavia PL-12 Airtruk in MSFS 2020 :)

catsrule

Unread post by catsrule »

C-47, DC3, preferably by Manfred Jahn & Jan Visser
(s) Michel Chapelle

Return to “Suggestion Box”