Search found 35 matches

by JanneAir15
29 Jul 2018, 11:42
Forum: Suggestion Box
Topic: Which add-ons would you like to be updated ?
Replies: 92
Views: 243532

Which add-ons would you like to be updated ?

Thank you for updating the ATR pack for P3D v4.
Is there any chance that you could also update the Concorde? It seems that there is no other Concorde for P3D v4 at the moment so it would very nice to have one.
by JanneAir15
23 Apr 2018, 14:19
Topic: Which add-ons would you like to be updated ?
Replies: 92
Views: 243532

Which add-ons would you like to be updated ?

Hi! I'm not sure if the ATR 42/72 pack is already compatible with v4 but for me it doesn't work with P3D v4. So could you please update that one also?
by JanneAir15
09 Aug 2017, 08:48
Forum: Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3
Topic: Boeing B747-443 Advanced VC missing textures
Replies: 0
Views: 14002

Boeing B747-443 Advanced VC missing textures

<r>Hello! I've downloaded the Boeing B747-443 Advanced VC package but the VC has missing textures from the lights switches and I wanted to put the VC to another Project Opensky 747 and then the lights switches have textures but then all the screens are black and the FMCs are too. Please help with th...
by JanneAir15
22 Jul 2017, 06:48
Topic: Ultimate FSX
Replies: 8
Views: 30841

Ultimate FSX

But when you said ultimate FSX do you mean you're getting payware addons too. Because they're better quality (usually) they need better graphics card. Can you answer that before I recommend something? And as amberdog1 said a good CPU is a must if you want good performance.
by JanneAir15
31 May 2017, 15:35
Topic: Low fps on high end pc
Replies: 4
Views: 21890

Low fps on high end pc

Fixed it! I just found a good balance between the sliders and even I did put some sliders down it still looks better than in the settings I had before. That's funny :lol:
by JanneAir15
31 May 2017, 05:36

Low fps on high end pc

I have already that UIAutomationCore. dll but I could try that tip in the Steam forum. Thanks. By the way I deleted the fsx.cfg because I had tweaked it but now I just put some tweaks and it's already a bit better right now.
by JanneAir15
30 May 2017, 15:31

Low fps on high end pc

<t>Hello! I just recently built a new computer and installed FSX. I have less addons right now (in old computer there was many freeware addons) but I wonder why my fps is so low even with a quite good computer (around 20fps). Could you please help me?<br/> Of course, the specs of the computer<br/> <...
by JanneAir15
01 Apr 2017, 13:02
Topic: I get points only from log in
Replies: 10
Views: 55135

I get points only from log in

<t>Hello! I have noticed that when I created a topic (like this) I'm not getting the 10 points which is what you should get when creating a topic or those other things like posting comment or replying with more than 150 characters to a post. I sent a ticket to the staff but I would like to ask also ...
by JanneAir15
31 Mar 2017, 12:27
Topic: Are this flight controllers compatible?
Views: 24253

Are this flight controllers compatible?

<t>Nice setup but I like that the rudder is controlled by pedals so I'm going with these:<br/> <br/> -Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick <br/> - Logitech Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals<br/> - Logitech Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant<br/> <br/> Thanks for the help though!<br/> <br/> Best regards<b...

Go to advanced search