Search found 19 matches

by StonewallUSMC
13 Dec 2020, 11:55
Forum: Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3
Topic: Sikorsky S-76 crash
Replies: 4
Views: 8994

Re: Sikorsky S-76 crash

heres what you do. there are quite a few add ons out there that are payware that do this also. First before the install take the installer , do a right click, scroll to bottom and check the Run as Administrator box, and each time you begin fsx do a right click and run it as an administrator, make su...
by StonewallUSMC
21 Oct 2020, 21:39
Forum: Suggestion Box
Topic: Someone deleted my topic. why?
Replies: 10
Views: 20410

Re: Someone deleted my topic. why?

What you have to do is find a cc that is compatible with the version you are using and install that . The newer the platform the less chance of finding what you need. Whenever it comes to a new application, and a new platform I've learned to wait. My experience with FSX and having to deal with shodd...
by StonewallUSMC
21 Oct 2020, 05:27

Re: Someone deleted my topic. why?

On your FPS, there are afew things you can do to speed up your system, most are basic. Understand that no matter how large a system is, it has confines on what it is able to do. To note, every single thing added on to a system has an effect, especially photogenic glamour, trivial seemingly but will ...
by StonewallUSMC
02 Oct 2020, 07:15
Forum: Flight Simulator 2020 (MSFS 2020)
Topic: some problems with msfs 2020. Joystick issue
Replies: 11
Views: 20285

Re: some problems with msfs 2020. Joystick issue

When you doing a setup there are a part one and two on controllers, first make sure you have the driver installed for the device, and I know most people do think that its automatically done, it all depends on if and when the devices driver was instituted and if there were changes by the developer. O...
by StonewallUSMC
19 Sep 2020, 07:54

Someone deleted my topic. why?

sometimes it happens, i doubt youll get a reply here except from a user, contact them directly and im sure theyll have a reason whether it was in error or some other reason.
by StonewallUSMC
31 Jul 2020, 00:55
Topic: Common Issues with FSX and Issues with VRS TACPACK
Replies: 1
Views: 4820

Common Issues with FSX and Issues with VRS TACPACK

<t>As you can see the digits at the top, its reading that theres an issue with the configuration, this could mean that somethings out of date, could be a hardware issue but usually the cause is the controller. Ive found that a modern HOTAS joystick is what should be used as thats exactly what is use...
by StonewallUSMC
31 Jul 2020, 00:07
Topic: Common Issues with FSX and Issues with VRS TACPACK
Replies: 1
Views: 4820

Common Issues with FSX and Issues with VRS TACPACK

<r>As Ive seen, theres alot of basic issues that seem extremely complex when dealing with weapons releases and trigger pickle issues. Theres a way to find out very simply by, 1. Enter the simulation , you dont have to choose an aircraft but i would suggest you do and not the ultralight as its going ...
by StonewallUSMC
13 Jan 2020, 02:16
Topic: Plane Not In FSX
Replies: 13
Views: 24232

Plane Not In FSX

<t>By the way, another issue could be the title of the main file, many times they don't appear in a specific catagory, sometimes you have to search, this is due to a specific file stating, military, transport, fighter, jet, commercial etc. I just did a few add on skins for my shockwave A2A P51. Alth...
by StonewallUSMC
13 Jan 2020, 02:15

Plane Not In FSX

<t>By the way, another issue could be the title of the main file, many times they don't appear in a specific catagory, sometimes you have to search, this is due to a specific file stating, military, transport, fighter, jet, commercial etc. I just did a few add on skins for my shockwave A2A P51. Alth...
by StonewallUSMC
13 Jan 2020, 02:09

Plane Not In FSX

<t>Placing the correct files in the correct folder is essential. Most errors are made when simmers do the following. It depends on the file structure, and since Rikoooo offers auto install the issue could be a. Your not on the internet, the file communicates on install to check for updates AND to ma...

Go to advanced search