Search found 52 matches

by hasgül
13 Apr 2021, 17:17
Forum: Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3
Topic: FSX/FSX:SE Technical Problems
Replies: 19
Views: 69549

Re: FSX/FSX:SE Technical Problems

where did you find the BAC 1-11? are you sure your fuel is enough? if you fly really low on fuel even with unlimited fuel on, the engines still shut down. thanks Hi - thanks for your reply. i got the mega pack on here (Rikoooo). As you've probably gathered, I'm new to FSX, fuel levels are fine. Jus...
by hasgül
13 Apr 2021, 00:51

mine is a terrible fps with trees on fsx. actually I never had a problem with fsx on trees for 3 years. a few months ago I got a new gaming laptop (alienware) which it is filled with bugs I have never seen. the trees spike the world when you move the camera, I also used treeX but restored it back to...
by hasgül
13 Apr 2021, 00:49

I have the BAC 1-11 Mega pack loaded on my FSX. With each of the BAC 1-11 aircraft after only about 1 minute of flight the engines shut down and can't be re-stared using ctrl+E and I can't find anything in the cockpit to start the engines with. Also, I can't find any documentation for the aircraft....
by hasgül
03 Mar 2021, 23:13
Topic: Problems with ATR-42 fsx
Replies: 13
Views: 10993

Re: Problems with ATR-42 fsx

it's ridiculous, because I have never had such a stressful problem in any Rikoooo airplane I have installed. every airplane engine starts with ctrl+e and in this atr 42 it doesn't work... and i followed the manual using the normal procedure instead of ctrl+e and it doesn't work anyway maybe try rei...
by hasgül
03 Mar 2021, 19:49
Forum: Suggestion Box
Topic: Which add-ons would you like to be updated ?
Replies: 93
Views: 232866

Re: Which add-ons would you like to be updated ?

you guys might not notice this but this topic is created on may 2017...
by hasgül
03 Mar 2021, 19:46
Topic: Problems with ATR-42 fsx
Replies: 13
Views: 10993

Re: Problems with ATR-42 fsx

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask a question about the "Virtualcol ATR42" for FSX. I read very well the user manual to start that engines, but it seems that nothing works correctly. I followed the steps, setting the condition levers to 30% and rotating the knob to START A&B but nothing wor...
by hasgül
01 Mar 2021, 20:26
Forum: Suggestion Box
Topic: 737-200
Replies: 2
Views: 4439

Re: 737-200

Quick question does anyone know if rikoooo is going to gome out with a 737-100 and 737-200 package? or DC-9 package? I think they would be really good addons :) there is a freeware 737-200 with VC called tinmouse II 737-200. here is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/fsxstuffbybk/aircraft/tinf...
by hasgül
28 Jan 2021, 23:55
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: strange..
Replies: 3
Views: 5397

Re: strange..

I mustn't have stated that correctly. What happens in total is - when in cockpit, I have no instrument panel or anything else. All I see is (behind me ) wings & landing gear. As far as antivirus, nothing has changed there in the 5 years I've been with Rikoooo. Also, if I grab a plane from brand...
by hasgül
28 Jan 2021, 18:51
Forum: Welcome New Members
Topic: new guy sammyk
Replies: 2
Views: 6251

Re: new guy sammyk

Hi all fellow simmers I have been a flight simmer since fs 2004 and a lot has changed .I dropped out for a while but due to work/health problems I have restarted my flying .after a while trying with some add on aircraft from different sites with some working and some not I found rikoooo .what a gre...
by hasgül
27 Jan 2021, 09:59
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: strange..
Replies: 3
Views: 5397

Re: strange..

Lately, my aircraft selections either won't download or if one downloads, it doesn't have a fuselage from the cockpit but from outside view, it's there. Strange, eh? Any ideas? if your fuselage isn't there in cockpit mode, it is normal. cause of your add-ons not downloading can be the cause of anti...

Go to advanced search