Search found 62 matches

by DRCW
19 Feb 2018, 18:20
Forum: Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3
Topic: Convair 580 FSX
Replies: 3
Views: 15702

Convair 580 FSX

<t>Hello, What version of FSX are you running? Boxed or Steam? Are you running in DX10 preview? If you are running a boxed version of FSX, is it Deluxe? If so have you downloaded SP1 and SP2? <br/> flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1950/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-service-pack-1/<br/> flyawaysi...
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 23:10
Topic: FSX Full and Complete definitions configuration codes
Replies: 4
Views: 22377

FSX Full and Complete definitions configuration codes

<r>Here is a sample for you of a standard jets autopilot CFG autopilot section <br/> [TurbineEngineData]<br/> fuel_flow_gain = 0.002 //Gain on fuel flow<br/> inlet_area = 19.6 //Square Feet, engine nacelle inlet area<br/> rated_N2_rpm = 29920 //RPM, second stage compressor rated value<br/> static_th...
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 23:02
Forum: Suggestion Box
Topic: For some reason My log in goes to offline after a few minutes
Replies: 2
Views: 15931

For some reason My log in goes to offline after a few minutes

Not sure why, but when I log on, I show up as a member, in about 1 minute, while I am reading posts, it shows me away, and then a minute later it shows me as offline, when I am still actively on the site.
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 22:28
Forum: Suggestion Box
Topic: Which add-ons would you like to be updated ?
Replies: 93
Views: 239868

Which add-ons would you like to be updated ?

I would love to see the Concorde made compatible for P3Dv4 !
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 22:25
Topic: FSX Adding 2D pop up Panels & switches
Views: 23863

FSX Adding 2D pop up Panels & switches

<t>You know what my favorite pop up autopilot is? It is right here on rikooo in the Falcon 50 . You can control the aircraft in flight while you are looking out over the wing, begin you descent , change your airspeed, heading and continue to enjoy all that scenery below. I have about $4000 in scener...
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 21:49
Topic: Huge problems
Replies: 3
Views: 15609

Huge problems

<t>I should have added that one of the payware programs you added likely causes shared folders within FSX to become corrupted . From your description, it is likely in the gauges folder. The payware has somehow, corrupted the radiostack and GPS folders . I hope you do not have to start over again, bu...
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 21:23

<r>This is one area I have not really dabbled in FSX, I now am mainly running P3Dv4 that long awaited 64 bit ESP platform. Here is an instruction video I found that might be useful. I have not had the time to use it yet, but of all the videos I have looked at , this one seems to explain it well<br/>...
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 21:12

<r>This was provided by ESP who developed the FSX configuration. You will want to reference this site and have a copy in your documents. <br/> <br/> <URL url="https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc526949.aspx">https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc526949.aspx</URL><br/> <br/> with this inf...
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 20:50

Thank you my friend, we do need to help the new comers, I will quote my own saying," knowledge is key for without it, advise in incomplete "
Cheers!
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 20:42

<r>As many of you know there are lot's of add- on aircraft both free and payware. Many freeware aircraft have bugs <br/> <br/> and need help to make them run correctly while others just don't have the features your looking for . Some have <br/> <br/> FMC's / LNAV &VNAV systems etc... Some are mi...

Go to advanced search