Search found 62 matches

by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 19:36
Forum: Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3
Topic: FSX for those who have to start over
Replies: 0
Views: 15264

FSX for those who have to start over

<r>Let's face it, <br/> FSX is a learning process and not just how to become a virtual pilot. Anyone who has been around the block will tell you <br/> how frustrating it can be when you make an error and have to re-load FSX and start over. Of course that never happend <br/> to me ( LOL ) The followi...
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 19:14
Topic: Fixes and tips for FSX cfg settings
Replies: 0
Views: 18610

Fixes and tips for FSX cfg settings

<r>Hello again, <br/> For new simmers I have put together some fixes that might make your flying even more up to date ( Graphics wise). The first<br/> part will give you the main fixes needed in FSX. If you have FSX Steam Edition you will not need to do this first section. <br/> ( These fixes are in...
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 17:50
Topic: Huge problems
Replies: 3
Views: 15609

Huge problems

<t>Don't you just love it, I have had to do the same on many occasions . The first thing is to Uninstall the software that might be doing it. The next thing is to delete the main FSX cfg, and then restart FSX, it will replace the cfg with a fresh one , like it was when you first downloaded FSX. All ...
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 10:47
Topic: downloaded planes not showing the outside skin ie Matin Marauder only shows inne
Replies: 6
Views: 18273

downloaded planes not showing the outside skin ie Matin Marauder only shows inne

<r>Hello again...FSX in your options menu can run on either DX9 or DX10 Preview/ When FSX was created, it just before the release of DX10, but it runs on DX9 by default. Go to your options menu and make sure the DX10 preview box is not checked. Rikooo aircraft all run DX9 by default. Some are DX10 c...
by DRCW
17 Feb 2018, 03:21
Topic: downloaded planes not showing the outside skin ie Matin Marauder only shows inne
Views: 18273

downloaded planes not showing the outside skin ie Matin Marauder only shows inne

Are you running DX9 or DX10 preview? Are you running FSX Steam or Boxed? If Boxed are you running with or without acceleration ? What version of windows do you have ?
by DRCW
16 Feb 2018, 00:51
Forum: Suggestion Box
Topic: Suggestion for P3Dv4 autoinstaller
Views: 18289

Suggestion for P3Dv4 autoinstaller

<t>Okay, it was a problem with windows 7 and it was a registry error. even though the download was automatic, windows 7 wanted to download to old faithful Program(x86) . I will be buying a SSD drive to run windows on soon, I have found that FSX and P3D run much better on a separate drive. Windows te...
by DRCW
15 Feb 2018, 02:03
Views: 18289

Suggestion for P3Dv4 autoinstaller

Sure, I am using windows 7 SP1... That might be an issue, I will look into it
by DRCW
15 Feb 2018, 00:50