Carrier Ops

This is the place to post the videos taken in your flight simulator,so be creative. :)
Gh0stRider203
Elite Member
Elite Member

Carrier Ops

Unread post by Gh0stRider203 »

was getting some time in flying the Tomcat

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlAn6xN8fFU&t=498s[/video]
superskullmaster

Carrier Ops

Unread post by superskullmaster »

Try it with Dino's F-35.
Gh0stRider203
Elite Member
Elite Member

Carrier Ops

you're talkin' to a Die-Hard Tomcat fan, who absolutely HATES the F-35. no matter how made it (and that's NOTHING against Dino as he's got some GOOD stuff!). I have no love for the F-35 in rl or games lol
superskullmaster

Carrier Ops

Unread post by superskullmaster »

Well I build the Center wing for it, and while it's no F-22 it was never meant to be. When people realize that it's way of doing the mission is different than legacy fighters then they might have a little more love for it. Look at it this way, the F-15 is faster by design than the F-22 (due to stealth considerations) but is still inferior in every way(except range). The B-1A was faster than the B-1B but the B is better in every other way. So sometimes you have to sacrifice something to gain others.
Gh0stRider203
Elite Member
Elite Member

Carrier Ops

I'm old fashion a bit lol I'll be a Tomcat man til the day I die. Now while I do like most Helos....I absolutely LOVE the osprey. best of both worlds in that baby (with some beauty thrown in for good measure).

I honestly don't spend much time in anything other than jumbos lol

Return to “Videos”