How to make an ILS landing in FSX with PA380

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
JanneAir15

Unread post by JanneAir15 »

Hello! So I would like to know how to make ILS landing in FSX with the Project Airbus A380. I already know how to make ILS landing in other planes but because the Project Airbus cockpit is a bit different I'm not so sure. I did try to make ILS landing with that plane but it didn't work out. By the way I was in the virtual cockpit. Are there different buttons? And the plane is the Air France A380 VC from this site. Please help me with this.

-JanneAir15
Gh0stRider203
Elite Member
Elite Member

Unread post by Gh0stRider203 »

Granted, I MOSTLY #FlyBoeing these days (the DC-10 and Concorde being the two main exceptions lol), but I know you need to dial in the ILS Freq into Nav1, and then change from GPS to Nav (I usually have a hot key for that, in My case CTRL SHIFT N). I'm not that familiar with Airbus but I know on the 747 (which is what I mostly fly cuz it makes the most $), you also have to select APP (approach) to get it to lock to the ILS. It won't lock to a glide slope, so I gotta do that manually, but that's just a matter of adjusting the vert speed.

I HOPE this helps! GOOD LUCK!

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”