AI traffic development with AIFPv3 : AI airplanes don't show up... Why

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
laurentCazorla
Most used simulator: FSX

AI traffic development with AIFPv3 : AI airplanes don't show up... Why

Unread post by laurentCazorla »

Hello simmers
I have created my own fleet Cevenn'air fleet with FSX basic B738 and CRJ700 I painted myself and I regulary fly with. However I wanted to create my own AI traffic with AIFPv3... Everything is okay to set up AI flights and compile them, When I start FSX Steam it download it as new scenery but when I am going to the Airport where my planes are supposed to show up at the Airport, on time I scheduled with AIFP, any of them show up... I am asking if it is because of FSX Steam. In fact when I want to set up AIFP with Steam (SE) I can't go further. I am obliged to set up as FSX. I have already World of AI traffics and I already tried to set a KLM WoAI B738 on a flight EHAM/LFMT , I meet the same problem ...
I would like to know if there is another way to set up AI traffics without to pass by AIFP... I feel a bit like frustrated :-(
Thank you very much
Laurent

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”