Douglas A_20 Havoc

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
frederi350

Douglas A_20 Havoc

Unread post by frederi350 »

I downloaded the Douglas A_20 Havoc after disconnecting all of my computer's safety features ( Norton and User Account Control). The download and Installation where successful. After loading FSX I could not find the Havoc in the Aircraft Selection Window. I am using FSX Booster 2013-Version 2.9 to start FSX and I also tried starting FSX without using the Booster 2013. I also tried rebooting. Then I tried reloading FSX Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition from the DVD Disk using the Maintenance feature. I have FSX loaded on my D: data disk not the C: local disk in Program Files(x86) / Microsoft Games. I also tried reinstalling several times using the Automatic Installation and the Custom Installation. Nothing I do seems to want to bring up the Douglas A_20 Havoc in the Aircraft Selection Window.
I am running
Windows 10
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 4790K CPU @4.00 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.9 Usable)
System Type: 64 -bit Operating System, x64-based Processor
Display Adapters: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 and Intel(R) Graphics 4600

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”