FSX | Bush Flying | Yosemite National Park

This is the place to post the videos taken in your flight simulator,so be creative. :)
Hykardu

Unread post by Hykardu »

https://youtu.be/fejC6ZSpKho
Extreme bush flight, starting at the top of the cliff next to Yosemite Falls, dropping down to valley below. Crossing the valley, I reach The Half Dome and climb to the Cloud Rest, turning to right in low flight in route to Merced Lake. One of the best things in bush flying is follow a river. So, I follow the Merced Rive passing trough Nevada Falls and Vernal Falls on final route to Taft Point, where flight a second deep dive into the valley, landing in El Capitain meadow.
Turbo Pascal

Unread post by Turbo Pascal »

Hi there, just wanted to say that I enjoyed that tour! You did a good job with the music too.

Curious about what sceneries you had installed when you recorded that?

And how did you find those spots in Yosemite. Was it from knowing the place IRL well? I'm forever finding it hard to find spots I want to fly around, and possibly record, too.

And lastly, what's the easy way to place yourself in a spot like the top of that cliff? Do you just use Slew and kind of drop yourself on the ground there? That's another thing i find awkward about scenery and setting up scenic flights. Finding and getting to spots like those you flew by.

Thanks for the time you put into that!

Over.
robbra

Re: FSX | Bush Flying | Yosemite National Park

Unread post by robbra »

Wow. Nice Channel! YouTube on of the most popular social media now, with your YouTube channel you can make good and popular blog. I recommend look one site, if you want promote your YouTube safe. There is a great site where you can order real views, like, comments, followers and even more... You can found on this site. Just check it, maybe it will be very useful https://likigram.com/free-youtube-views/ ;)

Return to “Videos”