A350 Pack Rudder Animation

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
Dietmar

Unread post by Dietmar »

Hi,
I have installed your A350 from this link: https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/6/890 , which seems to be
the latest version of this model on the Rikoooo DLL section. Excellent exterior model, however the rudder animation seems
not to be included in the model . I double checked the model with the model converter tool which shows all the
animations for a model, and there is no animation for the rudder. Will that be fixed ?
As an additional comment regarding the 2D panel which is based on the A321. I think this cannot be seen as a solution for this great model.
A F18 HUD display also does not fit at all in a Airbus panel. There are a number of freeware HUDs available for non military
models which would fit much more better in a A350 2D panel. However, this is just a proposal.

Best
Dietmar
Dietmar

Unread post by Dietmar »

Dear all,
am I the only one who experienced this problem ? At least Rikoooo should reply because on the DLL web side it was told
that all the parts including the rudder are animated. In addition, if I click on the CONTACT button I get this MSG:
The attachment Rikoooo_contact.jpg is no longer available
So, how do I get a contact to the developer of the model ?? I have not found any mail contact. Did I overseen things ?

Dietmar
Attachments
Rikoooo_contact.jpg
Rikoooo_contact.jpg (35.65 KiB) Viewed 2822 times

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”