Bombardier CRJ installed but doesn;t show up in Prepar 3d v4.5

Lockheed Martin offers us Prepar3D v4 and v5 now native for 64-bit systems and VR compatible. Prepar3D engages users in immersive training through realistic environments. Ideal for commercial, academic, professional, or military instruction.
thaiphoon

Unread post by thaiphoon »

What a beautiful aircraft, Erik! Probably the most beautiful small contemporary regional jet.
Only: I downloaded the plane, installed it with the easy installer, yes, clicked on Prepar3dv4 when prompted, but the aircraft doesn't show up when I open Prepar.
During the installation I was told that there is an update for this AC, but i didn't know how to includ e that file. Can anyone help, please? Thank you.

Additional note: I have installed and uninstalled the plane several times, always with the same negative result. I looked at the updates (where to download??) but the updates are made for other reasons.
The attachment rikooo crj-200.png is no longer available
Attachments
rikooocrj-200.png
rikooocrj-200.png (22.93 KiB) Viewed 4030 times
rikoooo
Administrateur global

Unread post by rikoooo »

Hi,

Please download the latest version, as you said there was an update. It will fix your issue :

https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/16/876

Thank you
Bon vols - Happy Flights

Erik - Admin
thaiphoon

Unread post by thaiphoon »

Dear Erik,
I wish to thank you for your help. This new download really did the job. You must be the maestro of flight simulation, same as Roger Federer (mon compatriote) is the maestro in tennis.
Best regards
Dario
oliaud

Re: Bombardier CRJ installed but doesn;t show up in Prepar 3d v4.5

Unread post by oliaud »

CRJ installed tools are used to put surveys together to help to drill down on the most important issues of the community. The resumesplanet​​​​​​​ is one of the leading ways to solve these issues and ensure their customer's satisfaction at the end of the day.
Isabella

Re: Bombardier CRJ installed but doesn;t show up in Prepar 3d v4.5

Unread post by Isabella »

it's too exciting for me every tie that I get the opportunity to find the best software and packages for me in this exciting field thank you so much for posting this but nowadays I'm facing some problems, and not in a situation of resolving them. Now I have found a site https://consumeratings.com/ that guides me a lot and I want to share that with all of you as well.

Return to “Prepar3D v4 and v5 (64 bits)”