Plane Not In FSX

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
jterr
Most used simulator: FSX

Plane Not In FSX

Unread post by jterr »

After downloading and installing the F-86, it doesn't show up when i load the game. I see it in the FSX folder. Running Windows 10 (wish I had Win 7 back) , could that be the problem?
jterr
Most used simulator: FSX

Plane Not In FSX

Unread post by jterr »

Fixed it
Flighthawk

Plane Not In FSX

Unread post by Flighthawk »

Hello, downloaded F86 Sabre and MCD phantom, everything works ok but no paint schemes, just plain white colour, not computer savvy, could it be my video card, did get a warning it was out of space? removed some a/c but still the same. any assistance would be great. kind regards Flighthawk. {Ed.}
Dariussssss
Elite Member
Elite Member

Plane Not In FSX

Unread post by Dariussssss »

Did you have "Preview DX10" box checked? If so,that's the most likely reason. Also,do you experience this error with other planes,or just that one? Little more info would help a lot.

Cheers
Flighthawk

Plane Not In FSX

Hello Dariussssss, only the two a/c phantom and sabre, all the rest are ok, as i said i'm not computer savvy so i might have missed the DX10 box? if I knew where it was, should I re-download the a/c and look for the DX10 box, again thank you for your assistance. kind regards [Ed] Flighthawk.
Dariussssss
Elite Member
Elite Member

Plane Not In FSX

Also not a programmer or something,but I had similar issues,hence the knowledge about the possible solutions. You can try to reinstall it,also,be careful to install it properly. I will also give it a try and see if something is broken on it. Also,would be good if you could put the link to both planes here.

NP,always here to help. :)
Flighthawk

Plane Not In FSX

Hello NP, would love to send a link, I have no idea how to work on a computer ie links etc. will try what you suggest many thanks, regards [Ed.} Flighthawk
Dariussssss
Elite Member
Elite Member

Plane Not In FSX

So,I tried both planes in my FSX and both are working nicely. Had so much fun with both. Well not both,the Sabre has a lot of problems,mainly I was unable to land with it for some reason. Anyway,they are both working,so the problem is somewhere on your end.

So,please make sure:
that your FSX is patched to SP2,
Preview DX10is OFF,
planes installed correctly.

There is lot of videos on YT on how to check all of that.

Cheers
Flighthawk

Plane Not In FSX

Hi, only the Liverys do not appear, everything else is Ok, and only these two a/c have this problem, will get the Geek squad to have a looksee, thanks for your input. regards Flighthawk.
Gh0stRider203
Elite Member
Elite Member

Plane Not In FSX

Unread post by Gh0stRider203 »

if the liveries ain't showing up, then you need to edit the aircraft.cfg folder most likely IF it's anything other than the default livery

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”