Problems with 727-200 154 liveries pack

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
william11

Problems with 727-200 154 liveries pack

Unread post by william11 »

Strobe lights doesn't work, well one of the landing lights start to flash with strobe switch on :silly:
Can't manually tune in COMM or NAV frequencies, doesn't matter if i use mouse click or mousewheel, doesn't work in VC or 2D radio panel
Nose wheel only turns in one direction, the plane itself turns fine but the wheel only turns in one direction.

Also if i want to do ILS landing, should i put the AP mode switch NAV/LOC first to catch LOC and then turn it to auto g/s position to the catch the glideslope? also if i put the gps as nav source and put AP mode switch to nav/loc it doesn't follow the gps route but when i put it to auto g/s it starts to follow the route but then i can't control the vertical speed from the autopilot controls, i have to manually pull/push the yoke or use trim to set it to climb/descent.

What is the difference between auto g/s and man g/s?

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”