san_francisco_mega _photoreal-scenery

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
hkwmon

Unread post by hkwmon »

Hi ,
I added the "scenery" subfolder of san_francisco_mega _photoreal-scenery into the FSX folder in the "Scenery" folder.
In the FSX program I see in the scenery library "San Francisco-Mega Photoreal Scenery Rik" activated with priority 1.
At the airport, I chose San Francisco Intl. "KSFO" as current location.
Unfortunately, I see only the normal FSX scenery from San Francisco.
What do I have to do to use your San Francisco Rik scenery ???
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Willy
Kasey00

Unread post by Kasey00 »

Combining a year of exciting archival discoveries with evergreen vidmate favorites from past years, this feature-length program shows San Francisco's people, neighborhoods, infrastructures and celebrations from the early 20th century through the 01980s.
magicands

Unread post by magicands »

It would appear after waiting for 2 weeks that nobody has an answer for you. I was going to download the airport but even when I log in it still says 7 hours to download and not the 2.5 that they state.
Hope you get an answer, I gave up with the download as 7 hours is a joke, I know its free but hey, I registered and got conned as the download is no quicker than if I were unregistered.
hkwmon

Unread post by hkwmon »

Dear magicands
I really wanted to install the scenery from San Fransico airport in the FSX because I have landed and started several times at this airport. So I invested the 7 hours for the download. All the more I'm disappointed that I can not use this scenery. My problem I also have written to Contact Rikoooo via E-mail and received also no answer.
Regards
Willy
magicands

I downloaded this again yesterday, even if you register its a 7 hour stint but then to add insult to injury the zip file was corrup and it would NOT install. I'm off to buy it from elsewhere now as I have had enough of this messing around. Good luck.
magicands

I downloaded it again yesterday, 7 hour drudge, but it failed to install as the Zip file was corrrupt. I've now given up, I know its free but to be honest its a pain to download and then it doesn't install anyway.
I'm going to buy it from elsewhere now.
Good luck
You will need it !!

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”