Boeing 737-MAX8 Multi-Livery FSX & P3D

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
TH1Flyer

Unread post by TH1Flyer »

Hello Pilots ! Sorry if this has been asked. I searched for a 1/2 hour and came up empty.

I have never downloaded and installed a plane or scenery file. Decided to try it out with this Boeing 737-MAX8 Multi-Livery FSX & P3D. I have FSX. Windows 10. I have downloaded the file. What do I do now ? Is there a page with install instructions etc ?

Thanks !!!!!!!!
janjoh

Unread post by janjoh »

Just follow what it says,on the line down store it and then it will come up where it says where u will have it will store it automaticly.
mike4063

Unread post by mike4063 »

Hello Pilots - I have downloaded and installed the B737 Max 8 without a problem. However when I start FSX Steam Edition with Fly Inside VR, none of my aircraft have their engines running. So I tried manual start and the engines don’t turn over. I start the engines using CTRL E, same thing. They crank but won’t turn over. Conversely when I open FXS SE without Fly Inside, the aircraft engines start without an issue. I had no issues until I downloaded the Max 8. Can anyone help other than uninstalling this beautiful aircraft?
Thanks
mike4063

Unread post by mike4063 »

I am embarrassed to reply to my own issue but for some unknown reason, when I start FSX all my aircraft have no fuel! So that was the issue! Fuel em up prior to take off! Have a good day and keep the air under your wings
TH1Flyer

Unread post by TH1Flyer »

Have you tried ending the flight saving it with full fuel then restarting ?
James Beale

Unread post by James Beale »

Hi Guys, Tip,i got cault out re start up in max737-800.Make sure the trim wheel is set between 2-3 degress up.Do this is v/cockpit by manual set.
Because it will not take off at V1or Vr .Hope this help some people.
Cheers Jim Beale "BIGGLES"

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”