2D Panel

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
miata54

2D Panel

Unread post by miata54 »

Hello Erik:
First, let me apologize if I upset the apple cart in posting about your fantastic 787 Family on Flightsim.com before you actually did. I don' think Nel's was upset at my post but he did make mention of it. As I mentioned in my post, I have never been a big fan of VC's mainly due to limited functionality. In that regard, your VC is a superb piece of work. One can actually fly the 787's without having to depend on a 2D panel. However, I can't think of a better reason to add a 2D panel when I look at the offering of Gavin Munro, who collaborated with you in the inclusion of his wonderful GPS gauge, as his 787V2 panel fits like a glove to your 787 VC. Same general layout, color and function of your VC. So I encourage you to get together with him again and consider a 2D panel addon for your 787 Family.

Thanks
Chris

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”