Hawker Siddeley HS.748 bug

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
hasgül

Hawker Siddeley HS.748 bug

Unread post by hasgül »

hello, I have downloaded the HS.748 on my FSX. Steam. I have also put this topic as a comment in the HS.748 download page. when I spawn, the engines work, but there is a red thing on the altimeter, and the engine RPM reads zero while the engines work. (I have also reinstalled this package too) speed won't exceed 25KIAS. I restarted engines with CTRL+E, and speed was normal, I put on the AP, sometime later, the engines flame out and the engine RPMs and Altimeter spring back to life. Am I doing something wrong? I did try restarting the engines on air both with CTRL+E and manually. I know the RPMs worked because whenever I turn on ignition, the RPM indicators rise. Thank you.
Lord Hearteater

Re: Hawker Siddeley HS.748 bug

Unread post by Lord Hearteater »

You have to mind the RPMs, once airborne. I keep mine around 13K, to avoid the flameout. Water-methanol during climb is also a good idea.
hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

Lord Hearteater wrote: 05 Dec 2020, 19:52 You have to mind the RPMs, once airborne. I keep mine around 13K, to avoid the flameout. Water-methanol during climb is also a good idea.
is it a bug or is it actual in real life because I was also going full throttle.
Lord Hearteater

It's not a bug. This is an airplane that requires more attentiveness. Yet, compared to the AFG YS-11, the Budgie is easy.
hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

Lord Hearteater wrote: 06 Dec 2020, 01:36 It's not a bug. This is an airplane that requires more attentiveness. Yet, compared to the AFG YS-11, the Budgie is easy.
the RPM indicator was zero when I spawned, the alt reading was off, and when I did full throttle right after I spawned, it wouldn't exceed 25KIAS, I restarted the engines which fixed but RPM and alt indicator was still not working. the engines stopped when was in full throttle after some time. also, right after the engines stopped, alt and RPM indicators spring back to life.
Lord Hearteater

Are you using the Rikooo package version? I do not observe these issues on mine.

I do want to ask why the freighters still have windows.
hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

Lord Hearteater wrote: 07 Dec 2020, 17:13 Are you using the Rikooo package version? I do not observe these issues on mine.

I do want to ask why the freighters still have windows.
I am using the rikoooo pack version with auto install.

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”