Boeing 737-MAX8 Multi-Livery textures

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
ElCid

Boeing 737-MAX8 Multi-Livery textures

Unread post by ElCid »

I've been using the Boeing 737-MAX8 Multi-Livery for a while now and noticed that the liveries using a paint scheme on the winglets don't show the paint, only a plain winglet. They also show a white rectangle on the front landing gear cover when retracted.

I did some playing around by replacing the textures and it appears that the air file calls for the TDS737MAX2015_WINGLET_T.dds but the file included in the textures is TDS737MAX_WINGLET.dds.

I know this because copied the TDS737MAX2015_WINGLET_T.dds that I found in the "texture.shared" folder to a new folder, then I repainted the winglets. I converted it to a dds and placed it in the aircraft texture folder and it worked fine. The original file DS737MAX_WINGLET.dds is still in the folder but causes no issues.

This tells me that the air file could be calling for the TDS737MAX2015_WINGLET_T.dds in all the liveries. This was a lot of work since I had to decompress the dds and save it as a bmp, modify it and re-save it as a dds.

I still don't know how to fix the white nose gear doors.

Could it be possible for Rikoooo to contact the developers and ask for a fix for all those liveries? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”