FSX/FSX:SE Technical Problems

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
Rolando

Unread post by Rolando »

It is the Concorde RW Reworked Version FSX & P3D from here.
Gh0stRider203
Elite Member
Elite Member

Unread post by Gh0stRider203 »

ok well I got a flight going at the moment (b744LCF, KDFW - LFRG). SHOULD be done in ehhh call it an hour and 45 min?

I'll download install it and see what happens....
Gh0stRider203
Elite Member
Elite Member

Unread post by Gh0stRider203 »

Interesting.

for some reason when I try loading it to fly, all i get is a black screen.......yet my 744LCF is fine.....

Not sure what to tell you man. Sorry I can't be of much help :(
Rolando

Unread post by Rolando »

So you have much more problems than me!!! I think there is a little mistake with that plane, but i can live with it, especially i can fly with these planes, but i never take those with "cold start". Thanks again and bye-bye till the next problem...
Commodore1968

Re: FSX/FSX:SE Technical Problems

Unread post by Commodore1968 »

I have the BAC 1-11 Mega pack loaded on my FSX. With each of the BAC 1-11 aircraft after only about 1 minute of flight the engines shut down and can't be re-stared using ctrl+E and I can't find anything in the cockpit to start the engines with. Also, I can't find any documentation for the aircraft. Please can someone help? i don't know if there is something I should be doing to prevent this. Many thanks
hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

Commodore1968 wrote: 12 Apr 2021, 22:55 I have the BAC 1-11 Mega pack loaded on my FSX. With each of the BAC 1-11 aircraft after only about 1 minute of flight the engines shut down and can't be re-stared using ctrl+E and I can't find anything in the cockpit to start the engines with. Also, I can't find any documentation for the aircraft. Please can someone help? i don't know if there is something I should be doing to prevent this. Many thanks
where did you find the BAC 1-11?
are you sure your fuel is enough?
if you fly really low on fuel even with unlimited fuel on, the engines still shut down. thanks
hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

mine is a terrible fps with trees on fsx. actually I never had a problem with fsx on trees for 3 years. a few months ago I got a new gaming laptop (alienware) which it is filled with bugs I have never seen. the trees spike the world when you move the camera, I also used treeX but restored it back to original to see the change. nothing worked. I need this issue fixed asap! I can't fly properly in a lot of airports! (autogen density is set to sparse)
Commodore1968

where did you find the BAC 1-11?
if you fly really low on fuel even with unlimited fuel on, the engines still shut down. thanks
[/quote]

Hi - thanks for your reply. i got the mega pack on here (Rikoooo). As you've probably gathered, I'm new to FSX, fuel levels are fine.
Just before the engines shut down, the engine overheat warning lights come on, but as there are no docs for the panels I haven't a clue what to do!
Really appreciate your help, thanks.
hasgül

Unread post by hasgül »

Commodore1968 wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 11:41 where did you find the BAC 1-11?
Hi - thanks for your reply. i got the mega pack on here (Rikoooo). As you've probably gathered, I'm new to FSX, fuel levels are fine.
Just before the engines shut down, the engine overheat warning lights come on, but as there are no docs for the panels I haven't a clue what to do!
Really appreciate your help, thanks.
[/quote]

your engines are simply overheating, instead of pushing the throttle to max level, lower the percentage. thanks
Commodore1968

You know - now that you've said that it's so damned obvious!!
As i said, I'm new to all of this, so thanks for your help and patience!!

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”