Someone deleted my topic. why?

Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
hasgül

Re: Someone deleted my topic. why?

Unread post by hasgül »

StonewallUSMC wrote: 21 Oct 2020, 21:39 What you have to do is find a cc that is compatible with the version you are using and install that . The newer the platform the less chance of finding what you need. Whenever it comes to a new application, and a new platform I've learned to wait. My experience with FSX and having to deal with shoddy development in 2006 and what the community had to go through to bring it up to modern standards is how the MSFS 2020 came into being. It was all very much like a medium based base project, very cartoony out of the box.

What I usually do is wait out purchasing a new version until I read up what the issues are and wait for the major glitches to be resolved and the updates and upgraded applied. The P3d application has so many updates I won't go near it, wayyyy too much. As far as the new 2020, there are issues, not the same in each country literally , and that's something to be expected.
sir, I don't understand what you are trying to say. I have FSX Steam edition which I can't/will not upgrade to another sim. thank you.

Return to “Suggestion Box”