Goodbye Digital Aviation

Prenez une chaise & installez-vous confortablement pour discuter librement de sujets qui peuvent s'éloigner de l'aviation (actualité, histoire drôle, anecdote, etc...).
Profitez-en pour vous présenter auprès de la communauté de Rikoooo.
paul95

Goodbye Digital Aviation

Message non lu par paul95 »

Bonsoir,
Et voilà, ca va faire des déçus mais les gars de Digital Aviation ont décidés d'arrêter. Ils finissent d'abord le VC des F70/100 et le projet en cours CRJ. Dommage...
Well, all things come to an end. And now it is the time for DA. There’s a lot of reasons behind this decision and I will give you a few of them at the end of this post.

So what’s going to happen? We will continue to work on our current projects (CRJ and the Fokker VC). However, we will do that without using our own brand, website and forums. Support will be moved to the Aerosoft forums (DA20, Cheyenne and CRJ) and the Flight1 forums (Fokker). Our website and forums are going to be set to read-only for good on April 15th. No forum registrations will be accepted after this point.

So, why are we doing this? First, all three of us have significantly less time available to do flight simulation stuff in our spare time. Florian became an airline pilot and has to spend much time in hotels away from his PC (developing on a notebook is no real alternative), Alexander transferred to a different department and has a much higher workload than before. I started my own company and that requires most of my time and energy. We had the choice between reducing our flight simulation work to nothing more than development itself or to stop it completely. We chose the first way because we didn’t want to waste all the time and money that went into the current unfinished projects.

We’d like to thank everybody who spent these past six years with us (the Katana was the first DA project, released on April 2nd, 2004). Never say never, so we might be back at some point if things change in our lives or one of the new flight simulator currently in development, make doing aircraft interesting and fun again

Goodbye!
Hans Hartmann
Alexander M. Metzger
Florian Praxmarer
Bonne soirée
Amicalement
Paul95
conlins

Re: Goodbye Digital Aviation

Message non lu par conlins »

Hellow, question bête mais quest que digital aviation? une entreprise qui crée des ad_dons?
paul95

Message non lu par paul95 »

Oui. C'est celle qui avait crée le piper cheyenne
conlins

Message non lu par conlins »

Ah ok merci
nourbey93150

Re:Goodbye Digital Aviation

Message non lu par nourbey93150 »

Argh Dommage