MSFS+OQ2=problème avec compensateur de tangage

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (MSFS 2020) est le simulateur de vol de nouvelle génération et le successeur déjà légendaire de Microsoft FSX.
KissKool

MSFS+OQ2=problème avec compensateur de tangage

Message non lu par KissKool »

Bonjour à tous,
Je ne suis pas pilote et je suis les cours de pilotage dans MSFS pour me familiariser avec le pilotage en utilisant l'oculus quest 2.
Donc j'utilise les controleurs de l'oculus pour manipuler les commandes.
Un des cours utilise le compensateur de tangage pour voler en palier et je pense que soit il ya un problème soit je n'ai pas compris le fonctionnement du compensateur.
Je stabilise au manche l'altitude et je règle le stabilisateur (difficilement) à + 1° par exemple, 4 fois sur 5 quand je lache le manche l'avion par en piquet direct !
Pusique paroifs tout se passe bien, j'imagine que je dois mal m'y prendre.

Comment bien regler le stabilisteur, quelle est la bonne méthode ?

D'avance merci pour votre aide

Petite vidéo du problème :
https://youtu.be/3fWovcOZK9k
lucdam

Re: MSFS+OQ2=problème avec compensateur de tangage

Message non lu par lucdam »

I am grateful for the practical examples and real-life anecdotes you have incorporated into your content, as they have brought the information to Pokemon Infinite Fusion life and made it relatable and applicable.
imaali

Message non lu par imaali »

As the world outside faded into darkness, I found myself seeking solace in the comforting embrace of cinematic wonders, eager to lose myself in the captivating stories available on the streaming platform. Among the diverse selection, a heartwarming comedy caught my eye—a tale of laughter, love, and the absurdity of life's little quirks. With a smile tugging at the corners of my lips, I clicked play, ready to embark on a journey of humor and hijinks. Through its witty dialogue and endearing characters, the film whisked me away to a world where laughter was the best medicine and every problem had a silver lining. As I https://gidonline-io.online/ followed the protagonists on their misadventures and mishaps, I felt a sense of joy and camaraderie, grateful for the opportunity to escape into a world of laughter and levity. By the time the credits rolled, I was left with a warm glow in my heart and a renewed appreciation for the simple pleasures of life.
rissha

Message non lu par rissha »

Booking the services of these Call Girls Service in Gandhi Nagar will allow you to enjoy a variety of situations. It can range from a solid bedroom session to a travel companionship across the city. Our team work on the main aspects of the client’s life and try to ensure they have experience of a lifetime.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Flight Simulator 2020 (MSFS 2020) »