The Superb B25 J MITCHELL Medium Bomber from WWII

Colonelwing
Premium Member
Premium Member

The Superb B25 J MITCHELL Medium Bomber from WWII

Message non lu par Colonelwing »

Good day Gentelmen !

I would like to share with you a old WWII veteran aircraft that as made history.

I had the chance to do some flights on the Commander seat of a home made B25J MITCHELL Simulator
from a great Gentelmen last year.

Here I want to share a fiew pictures I took of his Superb home made creation and all done by him.

He as now given his B25J MITCHELL simulator to a aviation Museum near War Veteran hospital where many
visitors can now enjoy seeing it from close.

It will leave you speechless how someone can acheive such a wonderful flight deck with his talented self person.
All reward goes to him and to all WWII Veterans that flown in this wonderful Medium bomber for our freedum.

I`m sharing these pictures that are my copyrights with this wonderful (RIKOOOO) website so the history of
those War Veterans from WWII remain in your memories for ever.

Best regards
The Colonel

B25J MITCHELL

Also include a small footage from:
96-year-old WWII veteran takes off in B-25 bomber, 70 years after his last flight

By Caley Ramsay
Web Producer Global News
http://globalnews.ca/news/1433684/96-ye ... st-flight/
jacdom

Re: The Superb B25 J MITCHELL Medium Bomber from WWII

Message non lu par jacdom »

Hey, I am trying to understand the technology of medium bombers but I am not good at tech.The https://uk.bestessays.com/ help me in browsing new technology and help while working on such kind of projects. Check for more relevant stuff.
halpro

Message non lu par halpro »

I have always admired engineers or people who work with machines. why can they do that. I think they will easily solve bloxorz.
linlee

Message non lu par linlee »

shell shockers is an engaging multiplayer shooting game that features characters armed with formidable weaponry.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Aviation Militaire »