How to play mahjong?

Prenez une chaise & installez-vous confortablement pour discuter librement de sujets qui peuvent s'éloigner de l'aviation (actualité, histoire drôle, anecdote, etc...).
Profitez-en pour vous présenter auprès de la communauté de Rikoooo.
annkey

How to play mahjong?

Message non lu par annkey »

Chinese gambling game using dice for four players. Widely distributed in China, Japan and other countries of East and Southeast Asia. The game is played with dice resembling dominoes, the rules are similar to poker, and requires the players to have such qualities as experience, memory and observation. The game also contains a random factor, the role of which, depending on the game rules used, can be either small or decisive. The goal of the game is to score as many points as possible by collecting the most valuable combination from a given number of dice.
lislis

Re: How to play mahjong?

Message non lu par lislis »

I agree that mahjong is not only a fun game, but also a very good one for the brain. Therefore, if you play mahjong, a person will only receive benefits.
annkol

Message non lu par annkol »

Well, I also have a lot of respect for the game of mahjong and play online quite often, solving difficult tile layouts. I want to share with you the best mahjong website where you will find detailed information on how to play mahjong, you can learn historical facts about the origin of the game mahjong and of course play various mahjong layouts for free for a while. This site was created specifically for fans of the game mahjong. I hope you have a nice time!
jendy

Message non lu par jendy »

Moreover, online gaming serves as a conduit for skill infinite craft online development and cognitive enhancement. Many games require strategic thinking, problem-solving, and quick decision-making, thereby sharpening players' mental faculties.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Le bar des pilotes »