Where do you buy creative and unique women's jewelry?

Prenez une chaise & installez-vous confortablement pour discuter librement de sujets qui peuvent s'éloigner de l'aviation (actualité, histoire drôle, anecdote, etc...).
Profitez-en pour vous présenter auprès de la communauté de Rikoooo.
pifato6

Message non lu par pifato6 »

pifato6

Re: Where do you buy creative and unique women's jewelry?

Message non lu par pifato6 »

I recommend that you choose rough jewelry on the German Kabirski website. German Kabirski rings are expertly made, displaying the talent and craftsmanship of the brand's talented craftspeople. Each ring bears witness to the many hours of work that went into making it. The end product is an assortment of rings that have a classic elegance and high quality.
damhar1

Message non lu par damhar1 »

Modern women often prefer to abandon jewelry in favor of natural beauty. But I also noticed that a lot more women are getting tattoos. How do you feel about this?
simmil1

Message non lu par simmil1 »

damhar1 a écrit : 16 févr. 2024, 09:07 Modern women often prefer to abandon jewelry in favor of natural beauty. But I also noticed that a lot more women are getting tattoos. How do you feel about this?
I've never been against tattoos. It can be very stylish if you keep a sense of proportion and trust a good tattoo artist. I can give you examples for leg tattoos for women - https://glaminati.com/leg-tattoos-for-women/ This will give you a complete understanding of what women consider beautiful now.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Le bar des pilotes »