4 résultats trouvés

par Zoe Wilson
28 févr. 2024, 12:50
Forum : Photos
Sujet : How do you manage your job and studies?
Réponses : 0
Vues : 61

How do you manage your job and studies?

Rightly managing a job and studies consists of effective time management, setting priorities and creating a realistic plan. Balance is key and I allocate specific times for work, research and personal activities. Use tools such as calendars and planners to stay organised. Also you can get help from ...
par Zoe Wilson
28 févr. 2024, 12:49
Vues : 63

Rightly managing a job and studies consists of effective time management, setting priorities and creating a realistic plan. Balance is key and I allocate specific times for work, research and personal activities. Use tools such as calendars and planners to stay organised. Also you can get help from ...
par Zoe Wilson
28 févr. 2024, 12:49
Vues : 50

par Zoe Wilson
28 févr. 2024, 12:45
Réponses : 2
Vues : 83

Aller à la recherche avancée