XPlane 10 avec Windows 11

Le forum réservé à X-Plane 10
RBx18

XPlane 10 avec Windows 11

Message non lu par RBx18 »

Bonjour à tous,
Est ce que XPlane 10 peut fonctionner avec Windows 11, mon ordinateur ayant une configuration "modeste" ?
Pour info, j'ai utilisé FSx Gold pendant des années mais depuis un reset complet de mon DD, il ne fonctionne plus (erreur 1603...)
Merci pour vos réponses.
Cordialement.
RBx18.
reggwe

Re: XPlane 10 avec Windows 11

Message non lu par reggwe »

Ensure you have current drivers - when you upgrade to Windows 11, MS doesn't always pick the most recent drivers. elastic man
belros

Message non lu par belros »

Happy wheels is a physics-based, side-scrolling obstacle course game with over a billion online plays that is now available on mobile devices.
amadar

Message non lu par amadar »

When you click on an emoji text sign, you may quickly copy it to the clipboard and then insert it into an input element with just one click. Emoticons like the Kawaii Face and the Lenny Face are used in text messages.
albmar

Message non lu par albmar »

I was thinking about posting the same. I have upgraded my windows to 11 from 10. I am a professional resume writer and I have my data inside it. I wanna know if Xplane 10 can work with it. Also, I don't want my PC to hang or give me loading errors. Kindly let me know. I am also wanting the replies. Thanks.
jendy

Message non lu par jendy »

Snow Rider 3D offers an exhilarating and immersive Snow Rider experience in the world of sledding, where players must master the art of navigating down snow-covered mountains.
doramasmp4

Message non lu par doramasmp4 »

Si vous rencontrez des problèmes spécifiques lors de l'exécution de XPlane 10 sous Windows 11, je vous recommande de consulter les forums de support de XPlane ou de vérifier les mises à jour et les exigences système spécifiques de XPlane 10 pour assurer une compatibilité optimale avec Windows 11.
https://doramasmp4.dev/tag/anime/
ashjoh

Message non lu par ashjoh »

Many of us face issues regarding XPlane 10 avec Windows 11 and this place is good to make a complete discussion so we know how to fin the right answer. When I found the best tile roof cleaning services I used it and come to know about the best results that is hardly found around here.
Répondre

Retourner vers « X-Plane 10 »