The Beechcraft T-6 Texan II is a single-engined turboprop aircraft built by the Raytheon Aircraft Company (now Hawker Beechcraft). Based on the Pilatus PC-9, the T-6 is used by the United States Air Force for basic pilot training and by the United States Navy for Primary and Intermediate Joint Naval Flight Officer (NFO) and Air Force Combat Systems Officer (CSO) training. It has replaced the Air Force's T-37B Tweet and is replacing the Navy's T-34C Turbo Mentor. The T-6A is also used as a basic trainer by the Royal Canadian Air Force (CT-156 Harvard II), the Luftwaffe of Germany, the Greek Air Force, the Israeli Air Force (Efroni), and the Iraqi Air Force.
- Textures quality DXT3 for improved frame rates in high detail environments.
- Backlit canopy gauges for accurate night-time flying.
- Interactive Virtual Cockpit including a wide variety of custom interactive objects.
- Appearing warning labels, prop restraints and intake covers plus more from a pre-boarding checklist.
- Custom Soundpack designed by Christoffer Petersen from Turbine Sound Studios.
- Custom designed simulation systems including the Trim Aid Device.Enhanced flight dynamics from flight dynamics modeler Rick Piper complete with spin ability in both FS9 and FSX.
- Two external models covering the Texan II and the Texan II NTA with external fuel tanks.Authentic new 2D panel with VFR and popup windows, all with custom programmed XML gauges throughout.
Size 86.0 MB
Downloads 31 110
Created 2 Aug 2012
Updated 6 Jan 2019
VC 3D Virtual Cockpit
Format Native FSX / P3D format
Auto-install Installer version 10.5
Compatibility list :
P3Dv1 ➕ P3Dv2 ➕ P3Dv3 ➕ P3Dv4 ➕ P3Dv5 ➕ FSX-Steam Edition ➕ FSX (All versions)
- Author :
IRIS FLIGHT SIMULATION SOFTWARE