Gran Canaria International airport - GCLP (Locally known as "Gando") is located in the middle of the east coast of Gran Canaria, about 20 minutes up the motorway to the city of Las Palmas and 40 minutes down the motorway to Puerto Rico. Gran Canaria (originally named Tamarán) forms part of the Canary Islands. The southern point of Gran Canaria is just 210 km from the coast of Africa, the western Sahara to be more precise and in the Atlantic Ocean. The island itself is located 1,250 km away from mainland Spain.
Gran Canaria is also known as the "continent in miniature" with its centre being a mountainous, alpine region with peaks of 6,400 feet and an alpine climate.
See Gran Canaria International airport as never before in FSX. The airport and its surroundings are highly accurate and based on satellite imagery.
Features of Gran Canaria International Airport (GCLP) FSX - P3D
- Based on commercially available satellite image
- High resolution ground and objects textures
- Highly detailed scenery of the airport and its near surroundings
- All major roads includes traffic
- High resolution mesh terrain
- All navigation systems
- Astounding night-time effects
- Full night textures
- Numerous static and dynamic objects
- Very high framerates
- Realistic runway and taxiway lighting
- Numerous scenery effects
- Marinas, ports and lakes
Size 142 MB
Downloads 62 918
Auto-install Installer Scenery v11
Gran Canaria Intl Sim-Giants is compatible with Prepar3D v1 up to Prepar3D v5 and FSX-Steam as well as FSX (all versions)
Author : Sim Giants