Add-on of significant quality with VC in HD and many textures and models. Read the manual. Compatible with FSX SP2 or ACCELERATION and Prepar3D.
Currently, the project consist 3 versions of the An-28 in 9 liveries, all of them with TWD10/PZL10S engines and 3-bladed propeller :
- Antonov An-28 in Aeroflot airline livery (DPL's version)
- Antonov An-28 in Alrosa airline livery (DPL's version)
- PZL An-28 in Djibuti Air Forces livery
- PZL An-28 reg no EP-827, in Peru Armed Forces livery - 811 BAT
- PZL An-28 in Georgia Air Forces livery (unfinished)
- PZL An-28 reg no SP-AWR (SkyDive.waw.pl), "Don Antonio" livery
- PZL An-28 reg no PZ-TSV, in Blue Wing airline livery (it crashed in RL)
- PZL An-28TD Bryza, mil reg no 0723 in Polish Air Forces „old" livery
- PZL M28B Bryza-1R, mil reg no 1017, in special mixed english-polish livery linked to 60-anniversary of the Battle Of Atlantic
The Antonov An-28 (NATO designation Cash) is a twin-engined light transport aircraft, developed from the Antonov An-14. He was the winner of a competition which opposed the Beriev Be-30 for use by Aeroflot airliner as short haul. It made its first flight in 1969.
A total of 191 units were produced and 68 of them are in airlines.
After a short pre-production series built by Antonov, It was built under license in Poland by PZL Mielec. In 1993, PZL developed its own variant improved: PZL M-28 Skytruck. (Wikipedia)
Size 134 MB
Downloads 33 778
VC3D Virtual Cockpit
Format Native FSX / P3D format
Auto-install Installer version 10.5
Antonov An-28 FSX-A & P3D is compatible with Prepar3D v1 up to Prepar3D v5 and FSX-Steam and FSX-Acceleration as well as FSX-SP2
Author : Vadim Duplishev, Radek Koterbski