Here’s Hawker Hurricane MK I, a British single-seat fighter aircraft, built by Hawker Aircraft Ltd. mainly for the Royal Air Service. This historic aircraft was designed by Sydney Camm. It is a low wing cantilever monoplane with an enclosed cockpit and retracted undercarriage. It served in the Phoney War, Battle of France, Operation Dynamo, Battle of Britain, defence of Malta and many more.
Thanks to mod creator Fsadni, you can fly this historic fighter aircraft on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Today, approximately 17 Hurricanes are in airworthy condition worldwide, and many are preserved in museums.
- Exterior and interior animations
- Most of the details are close to reality.
- Crew: One
- Length: 32 ft 3 in (9.83 m)
- Wingspan: 40 ft 0 in (12.19 m)
- Height: 13 ft 1.5 in (4.001 m)
- Airfoil: root: Clark YH (19%); tip: Clark YH (12.2%)
- Wing area: 257.5 sq ft (23.92 m2)
- Empty weight: 5,745 lb (2,606 kg)
- Max takeoff weight: 8,710 lb (3,951 kg)
- Gross weight: 7,670 lb (3,479 kg)
- Propellers: 3-bladed
- Powerplant: 1 × Rolls-Royce Merlin XX V-12 liquid-cooled piston engine, 1,185 hp (884 kW) at 21,000 ft (6,400 m)
- And many more…
- Guns: 4 × 20 mm (0.79 in) Hispano Mk II cannon
- Bombs: 2 × 250 or 500 lb (110 or 230 kg) bombs
The maximum speed of Hawker Hurricane MK I is 340 mph (550 km/h, 300 kn) at 21,000 ft (6,400 m). The rate of climb of this beastly aircraft is 2,780 ft/min (14.1 m/s).
It is still under development and being developed through consecutive updates.
Message from Fsadni: Your support will help contribute to getting better models of these magnificent historical war machines for future releases, so if you can, it will be greatly appreciated. DONATION
Size 188 MB
Downloads 1 030
VC3D Virtual Cockpit
Format Native MSFS (glTF) format
Auto-install Installer MSFS v1.1
Hawker Hurricane MK I is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (MSFS 2020) only
Author : Fsadni