Description of the file
The Cessna 172 Skyhawk Tail dragger G1000 is a member of the Skyhawk family capable of short take-off and landing (STOL) built on a Lycoming 210 HP STC. This is a patch of Asobo's Skyhawk created by Babolu that adds a new aircraft to your hangar. The automatic installer is based on the baglu-c172-taildragger-g1000.zip file.
The 3D model of the Tail dragger was made with Blender software from the export of the original model of the Skyhawk G1000 from Asobo. All textures and animations on the exterior had to be redone and correspond to the original definitions. The Bush wheels and legs come from the Asobo c152 model.
There are a total of seven liveries included which are of very good quality, the dirty liveries are particularly nice.
The flight model is based on the C172 STC 210HP STOL G1000 and allows operation in STOL mode in bush areas.
Here are the changes to the 3D model:
- Rail center wheel
- Large and stable bush wheels
- Sportsman STOL Camber Cuffs on the wings
- Increased flaps angle
Here are the changes to the flight model:
- More power from an STC 210HP 4 cylinders engine
- 4 position flaps (0°, 10°, 20° and down to 40°)
- Enhanced brakes
This mod respect the Game Content Usage Rules from Microsoft.
You can support the creator of this mod (Bagolu) with Buy me a coffee or with PayPal
This add-on is freely available on Rikoooo with permission from the author.
Installation and uninstallation in one click thanks to the automatic installer of Rikoooo, with auto-detection of your "Community" folder.
Updated on 22/08/2021 : Version 2.3.1
- In external view, interior was disappearing at a certain distance
Thanks to Ann0v for the texture fix
Updated on 20/08/2021 : Version 2.3.0
- more wheel compression
- Fixed the blank transponder in classic model
- Update of Asobo's internal configs & files
I have not started the flight model tuning update yet. I'll do it as soon as I can !
Asobo has not replied to my access request to the missing (encrypted) files. I hope they'll do.
Known bugs :
- if the classic 172 Textron has the fuel valve locked on the left tank, you will have the same problem in this plane with the classic version.
I hope you'll enjoy this new version, happy flying !
Updated on 10/08/2021 : Version 2.2.0
Bug fixes and new features :
- new landing effects (dirt, snow, grass, water...) thanks to Carbonprop
- prop side bug with taxi lights corrected thanks to PopS738
- pilots and interior do not disappear out of the plane anymore (G1000 only)
- small square glitch under the win thanks to Airpac1
There is still work to do on this model, especially with the flight model that is still overpowered.
I have asked Asobo the access to the missing (encrypted) files of the classic version in order to have a fully working cockpit. I hope they'll grant it to modders
Updated on 19/06/2021 - Version 2.1.4
- Fixed rivets texture
- Fixed tail wheel animation when rolling
Updated on 03/06/2021 - Version 2.1.3
- The classic cockpit now works correctly ! Avionics switchs are ok, no mixup in the buttons, etc. Big thanks to MikeFear303 who found the fix (panel.xml+systems.cfg)
- BUSH172_LANDING_GEARS comp file was missing in the model. Thanks to twoseventyinc who noticed it
Updated on 31/05/2021 - Version 2.1.1
- Better ground handling
- wheel textures on some variants
Updated on 03/05/2021 - Version 2.1.0
Model update :
- Propeller turning in the right direction now
- Blurred propeller fixed
- wheel legs repositionned
- redesign of wheels and tires
Liveries update in collaboration with ANN0V :
- 3 models of tires
- 6 clean liveries
- 6 dirty and/or aged liveries
Muddy runaways are now yours ! Enjoy your bush flights !
Size 180 MB
Downloads 1 891
Created 13 May 2021
Updated 24 Aug 2021
VC Working Virtual Cockpit
Format Native MSFS (glTF) format
Auto-install Installer MSFS v1.1
Compatibility list :
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (MSFS 2020)
- Author :