Everyone knows Nice, the capital of the Côte d'Azur (French Riviera), but not everyone has had the chance to go there. Well with this scenery we almost believe it (with a minimum of altitude anyway). The 3D data was extracted from Google Maps and the scenery created with "Google Earth Decoder Tool". The result is an extremely precise scenery and thousands of detailed buildings day and night, reaching down to boats, trees and even the highway lampposts. Thanks to Thalixte for the work.
To get there, copy (Ctrl + C) paste (Ctrl + V) these GPS coordinates in the search field of the MSFS 2020 world map: 43°42′12″N 7°15′59″E or takeoff from Nice LFMN airport.
Note that this scenery is quite greedy in FPS (Frame rate per second). Hoping that your PC will be powerful enough.
Installation and uninstallation in one click thanks to the automatic installer of Rikoooo, with auto-detection of your "Community" folder.
You can support the add-on creator (Thalixte) with a donation to his Paypal account
October 14, 2021 - Version 4.0
- Add Côte d'Azur observatory - Add POIs - Fix procedural lightning issues on flat tiles (especially at dusk and dawn) - Add specific colliders to reduce CPU load - Fix some tile positioning
April 22, 2021 - Version 3.7
- WU4 update compatibility
March 25, 2021 - Version 3.6
- Package size reduced from 1.40 GB to 1.12 GB
February 16, 2021 - Version 3.5
- Fix water elevation issues
January 29, 2021 - Version 3.4
- Version 3.4: Add City landmark. Package size reduced by removing unused files. Correction of the placement of certain tiles - Version 3.3: Add of the whole Promenade des Anglais in photogrammetry.
December 14, 2020 - Version 3.2
- Modification of the parameters of the levels of detail (LOD)