For the FS2004 compatible version click here
The Rockwell B-1 Lancer bomber is a long-range and variable geometry developed by the U.S. in the 1970s. It was built in 100 copies and is still in service in 2012.
Included with 4 repaints, custom sounds, virtual cockpit and the ability to drop bombs, not compatible DirectX10. Excellent quality.
Small bug with FSX SP2 rain makes the virtual cockpit windows opaque, avoid the rain ...
- Fully animated swing wing with leading edge slats (flap key)
- Animated spoilerons and elevons (automatic, on stick left/right)
- Animated wing spoilers (will 'pop-up' if keypress-activated, a sim limitation when spoilerons are employed. A slider control will however restore the smooth spoiler animation)
- Opening cockpit hatch (shift-e)
- Main dorsal speed brake (/-key)
- Opening bomb bays (2nd Exit (shift-e, then 2)
- Togglable crew figures (ctrl-W)
shift-2 - Electrics Panel
shift-3 - Radios Panel
shift-4 - Throttle
shift-5 - GPS
Afterburner Effect - this is automatic and also engages the appropriate power boost in the flight model.
Size 21.62 MB
Downloads 33 043
VC3D Virtual Cockpit
FormatPort-Over - Not compatible P3Dv4+
Rockwell B-1B Lancer AlphaSim FSX is compatible with FSX-Steam and FSX (all versions)
Author : AlphaSim / Virtavia