Description of the file
Magnificent Concorde native for FSX / P3D with all historic liveries from 1971 to 2003. It's time to relive this iconic supersonic aircraft on your flight simulator. Now available for the first time in Freeware on Prepar3D v4 and v5 with native 3D model. Also, for FSX.
Includes 15 very detailed liveries, 3D model with "normal map" and reflection, night textures, supersonic bang effects, after-burner effects, onboard announcements panel (Audio), FMC, Call out (Audio), V-Speed (Audio), Panel 2D, Realistic sounds of "Olympus 593 turbojet" engines, virtual cockpit and 3D cabin and much more. Model of Libardo Guzman Garcia.
List of liveries
- Concorde Air France 1976-1989
- Concorde British Airways 1976
- Concorde British Airways 1985
- Concorde British Airways 2000
- Concorde Airport '79
- Concorde Air France 1975
- Concorde Air France-British Airways 1974
- Concorde PreProduction 1971
- Concorde Air France 1994-2003
- Concorde British Airways 1975
- Concorde Air France Pepsi 1996
- Concorde Air France-British Airways 1977
- Concorde British Airways 1980
- Concorde British Airways 1984
- Concorde British Airways-Singapore 1979
Updated on 27/07/2020: Fixed the front landing gear animation only turning to the left. Fixed the position of contrails wingtips. Now, engine smoke effects appear automatically from 70% of N1.
Updated on 20/07/2020: Replacement of the file "Concorde.air" for more stable flights and better flight dynamics.
Updated on 16/07/2020: Correction of the Overhead Panel which was not visible in the virtual cockpit.
Size 314 MB
Downloads 78 435
Created 15 Jul 2020
Updated 26 Jul 2020
VC 3D Virtual Cockpit
Format Native FSX / P3D format
Auto-install Installer version 10.5
Compatibility list :
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v1 to v5 ➕ Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition ➕ Microsoft Flight Simulator X (All versions)
- Author :
Aircraft Model: Libardo Guzman Garcia. Native FSX/P3D conversion by Rikoooo. Original pack by Philippe Marion. Repaints by Eduardo Rocha. Sounds by Adam Murphy