Here is the Zenith 701 for P3D from Lionheart Creations, the fun and adventurous “sky jeep”. A project who took 2 years to make, through direct cooperation with Zenith Aircraft Corporation. Pack now offered for free.
The 701 was modeled from CAD data provided by Zenith, and developed using the latest PBR shaders for P3D 4.4 and above. This sim aircraft is modeled within 1 mm of its real world counterpart, and looks stunning on full 4k textures with lower resolution textures available for those who need it.
The Zenith 701, designed and first introduced in 1986 by Chris Heintz, is a “STOL” (short takeoff and landing) aircraft, powered by the now legendary Rotax 912 100HP air cooled engine. It has amazing low speed handling thanks to its full length flap/aileron combo and great short field performance. With its large tires and low stall speed, it truly earns its title as the “sky jeep”.
In flight sim, this product is perfect for the more adventurous or “bush” pilots that like to take things low-and-slow.
The Zenith 701 pack for P3D 4.4+ comes with 5 HD liveries, an optimized 3d model based on manufacturer CAD models, sounds recorded from a real Zenith 701, and a flight model tested by multiple real-life pilot and owners.
- New high realism sound pack by Aaron Swindel
- PBR high resolution, high realism textures
- Metal materials that replicate aluminum skins
- 3d instruments and extreme realism panel
- 5 high resolution theme packs
- 'Mexico Memorial Airport' Zenith factory scenery
- Extremely unique STOL handling features
- A nice PDF manual that will show you the CH 701
- Interlinked ailerons and flaps system
- Extreme interior details
- Low resolution textures included in case...
- Model built from Zenith Cad files
- Animations include flexing landing gear
- High detailed pilot
Watch the videos below and see for yourself the quality that awaits you.
Size 513 MB
Downloads 3 329
Created 20 May 2021
Updated 20 May 2021
VC 3D Virtual Cockpit
Format Native Prepar3D v4 format
Auto-install Installer version 10.5
Compatibility list :
P3Dv4 ➕ P3Dv5
- Author :
Kevin Miller - Lionheart Simulations Ltd