The aircraft modelled is a 1947 Piper PA-11 Cub Special. This aircraft is equipped with a Continental A-65-8F (65 hp) engine.
Features of the model are :
- Complete exterior model designed in Blender, with animated parts (Control surfaces with detailed transmission, tail wheel steering, suspension, Propeller, Doors Windows, etc.)
- Wheels and floats versions available in the same package.
- Three paint schemes and blank textures are Included in the package.
- Custom sounds.
- Animated 3D Pilots designed in Blender.
- Fully functional 3D cockpit, with manipulators-based technology.
Size 19.4 MB
Downloads 5 350
VC3D Virtual Cockpit
Auto-install Installer version 2
Piper PA-11 Cub Special X-Plane 10 is compatible with Laminar Research X-Plane 10
Author : Adrián Fernández Gómez (awall86)