"Embraer EMB-120 Mega Pack FSX & P3D"

Lockheed Martin offers us Prepar3D v4 and v5 now native for 64-bit systems and VR compatible. Prepar3D engages users in immersive training through realistic environments. Ideal for commercial, academic, professional, or military instruction.
bobrad79
Most used simulator: FSX

Unread post by bobrad79 »

Hi ...I installed the above file into P3Dv4 but the instruments do not work,
I installed auto and also tried manual install.
Cheers Hope some body can help

SORRY PEOPLE MAYBE NEXT TIME I WILL READ BEFORE POSTINGB) B) B) B) B) Problem fixed THANKS
davgál1

Unread post by davgál1 »

Good afternoon, forum:
I would like to ask about the engine start in this aircraft, because everytime I start it up, the engines produce full power for about 10 minutes, in despite of Power Levers are in Idle position, as well as Condition Levers (feather).
I (obviously) don´t perform real starting procedures, but the procedures from the PDF of the addon.
Hope you can help me.
Regards,

David
DRCW
Premium Member
Premium Member

Unread post by DRCW »

First disable your internet security program, then re-install the program . Let me know if that works
davgál1

Unread post by davgál1 »

Thank you for your answer.
Done, but it doesn´t work...

David
DRCW
Premium Member
Premium Member

Unread post by DRCW »

Okay, I will download this mega pack to P3D V4 and see what is up and how to fix it . I will get back with you
DRCW
Premium Member
Premium Member

Unread post by DRCW »

While I am downloading this software, I noted in the reading material , that there is a A yellow governor mentioned on the throttle panel, that will not allow you to go above 10% of N1 . This governor must be active during start up and disengaged at throttle up. Assuming you are aware of this , and are following the procedure, this might be where there is an error in the coding. Keep you posted
DRCW
Premium Member
Premium Member

Unread post by DRCW »

Okay I have looked at the aircraft , and indeed the problem is a coding problem between the 2D throttle panel and the governor feature. You will note the governor is only on the 2 D pop up panel , not in the virtual cockpit. During start up, the fuel controls seem to wig out as well . There is a conflict here between the virtual and 2D panels. They are not playing nice. The virtual panel is related to the default king air in P3D. I will do some playing around and see what I can do
daveh

Unread post by daveh »

Hi, I have just downloaded this package to FSX. I honestly think this is one of the best downloads i have ever downloaded! Frame rates are unaffected, and the cockpit details (2D panel, guages etc) are awesome. Well done Rikooo!

Return to “Prepar3D v4 and v5 (64 bits)”