FSX/FSX:SE Technical Problems

There're thousands of add-ons on the Web for the classic FSX and Prepar3D v1 to v3. Take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations.
Gh0stRider203

Unread post by Gh0stRider203 »

Is FSX/FSX: SE being a pain? Something just not going right? This is the place to ask away with your technical problems! Be it bugs, aircraft, virtual cockpit, whatever... :)

varaciro

Unread post by varaciro »

which kind of issues are you encountering?

Rolando

Unread post by Rolando »

when i start the fsx, i have to klick away the messages: mistake of initialisation of Concorde british, and mistakes of 2 sceneries. how can i solve these 3 problems?

Gh0stRider203

Rolando wrote:when i start the fsx, i have to klick away the messages: mistake of initialisation of Concorde british, and mistakes of 2 sceneries. how can i solve these 3 problems?
I'm not quite sure what error message your getting, but it almost sounds like you have multiple copies of the aircraft installed. Removing 1 of them would solve that.

Rolando

Unread post by Rolando »

Thanks for your answer. I am not sure, how to do that. I did reload the Conncords again, but the installer did correctly remove the installed version before the new installing. The problem is the same. Or you think I must deinstall the Concords completely and then reload them?

Gh0stRider203

Rolando wrote:Thanks for your answer. I am not sure, how to do that. I did reload the Conncords again, but the installer did correctly remove the installed version before the new installing. The problem is the same. Or you think I must deinstall the Concords completely and then reload them?
I would uninstall the Concorde(s) completely, load FSX see if it gives you that message, and IF it doesn't, then install it and see what happens.

Rolando

Unread post by Rolando »

Thanks for your ideas. I did the following:
- uninstall the concordes completely (they were not visible in the fsx), but the message was the same!
- i also tried to restart the computer, but same message
- i downloaded the concordes new and installed them, same message
Strange, no? I don´t know how I can delete that wrong message.

Gh0stRider203

Have you checked in the Aircraft folder to make sure they're gone?

(In MY case, it's B:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes)

Other than that I don't know what to tell you.

can you post a screenshot of the error? that might help Me a bit. :)

btw.. appreciate your patience in this. I know you're probably just as frustrated (IF not more so) than Me. Nothing I hate more than stuff not working.

Rolando

Unread post by Rolando »

the message is in german (I am Swiss), it exactly means: mistake of initialising of the concorde british. but it is not a big problem because the planes fly perfectly. i only have a click more when i start the fsx...

so, thank you very much for your help. if you would have a solution later, please contact me.

kind regards

rolando, a swiss living in thailand...

Gh0stRider203

Which Concorde is it? is it one you got from here?

as for it being in German, that wouldn't be a problem lol I got a friend who speaks fluent German ^_^

Return to “Flight Simulator X (FSX) + Steam Edition & Prepar3D up to v3”